27*

Since Lu Han has gone to work, he has been feeling like something is odd and not going right, but he had chosen to ignore it and just continue.

Lu Han is taking something down on a piece of paper but then his own phone rings. Lu Han doesn't look at the screen but immediately answers the call.

"Hello?" Lu Han asks in a monotone voice.

[Lu Han, this is Minseok. Do you by any chance know where your mate went?]

Lu Han straightens up and frowns. "What?" he asks, hoping that he didn't just hear the word mate just now.

[Sehun is not in your house.]

What the hell..

"Where did he go?"

[I don't know.. I think he went out when no one is there.]

"What the hell, Minseok?! It's so dangerous outside!" Lu Han exclaims.

What was Sehun thinking?! He might get killed or taken away by wolf hunters..!

[I know.] Minseok says and sighs. [That's why I'm telling it to you.. You need to find him before wolf hunters track him down.]

"I'll hang up already. I'll leave work to find him."

[Alright.]

Lu Han hangs up and gets up from his chair immediately, gathering his stuff as quick as possible and going out when someone grabs him by the arm, and he's almost flashed his red alpha eyes but he surprisingly has been able to hold back.

"Heading to where, Sir?" the lady says and bats his eyelashes at Lu Han slowly, looking up at Lu Han with her usual irritating gaze.

"There's an emergency, Miss. Now, if you excuse me," Lu Han says and yanks his arm off her hold.

Lu Han never allowed Sehun to go past the territory on his own, and worse, without his permission.

Lu Han has already told Sehun to not hang out with Baekhyun anymore. Is that what Sehun just did?

Did Sehun just disobey him?!

Lu Han can't fucking believe.

* * * * *

Lu Han furiously knocks at the door of Junmyeon's house, and when the door opens, Yixing meets his eyes.

Yixing smiles weakly at Lu Han. "What is it, alpha?"

"Is Sehun here?" Lu Han asks as he starts to breathe harshly, anger and panic suddenly flooding his system as he remembers the dangers of Sehun going out all alone.

"I thought he went to Baekhyun, Lu Han alpha?" Yixing inquires as he frowns slightly. "Junmyeon told me that Sehun went to Kyungsoo's house.."

"Are you sure?" Lu Han questions as he glances at the right, where Kyungsoo's house is. "I don't smell Sehun there.."

"Maybe he wore a scent-suppressor?" Yixing suggests. "They have a lot of it there.."