32

"We are one," Sehun says and looks at each of the union members' eyes, then after that resting at Lu Han's and mouthing an 'I love you' before starting to walk, closing his eyes for a few moments to ask for supervision from the heavens.

Sehun loads his gun and slips it into the side of his pants, breath turning ragged but then Lu Han is whispering words of encouragement in his mind and he silently thanks his alpha.

Jongdae exhales deeply as he lets go of Minseok's hand and turns the controller of the machine they have on full.

One thing goes to Jongdae's head that makes him growl low in his throat.

How dare them do this to Jongin and Yixing?! How dare them?!

A sound of alarm echoes around the place and people start to open the gates, all the werewolf members of the union weakening immediately, but Zitao snatches the medium-sized machine out of Jongdae's hands and throws it into the ground, making a cloud of smoke seep out and fill the air, slowly healing any damage that the werewolves have been made to experience just earlier.

Sehun's breath is starting to get ragged and Lu Han notices it from within him and alarms him.

"Sehun," Lu Han whispers as he advances and holds Sehun's hands so the omega won't faint. Sehun smiles at him and nods, saying he's now okay.

Kyungsoo starts to work and uses his hybrid speed to knock down everyone and snap their heads off.

"Go," Kyungsoo orders to the union as he tackles one of them down and brings out his claws, ripping the man's throat and pulling his guns from him. "Motherfucker," he says as he points one gun on the man's head and pulls the trigger.

Kyungsoo follows the way Sehun is leading as he enters the area which looks like an abandoned building except they're filled with hunters and there's just a one long way.

'Kyungsoo,' Jongin calls and Kyungsoo stops.

'Jongin? Jongin, where are you?'

'Y-You came..' Jongin whispers in his head.

Kyungsoo swallows as his mind starts to panic about Jongin's situation right now.

* * * * *

Minseok snarls as he breaks one of the hunter's arms and throws him to the others, growling loudly as he glares with his alpha red eyes and sharp fangs.

"Clear," Sehun says as he wipes his blood-coated hands on his own shirt.

Minseok narrows his eyes at something he can't see clearly, which kind of glows, and he holds Jongdae back to tell him.

But before he can, something makes a loud bang, and Minseok realizes it was a bomb.

"Sehun!" Zitao alarmingly says as he pulls Sehun back fast enough before the next bomb explodes right infront of him. They all step back while Zitao looks at the walls at their sides and examines.

"It's now coming from the other direction," Junmyeon speaks as they look back and realize that the bombs are now exploding nearer and nearer from their back.

"They're brilliant. But who the fuck beats me?!" Zitao asks angrily as he turns abruptly and uses his hands to break the wall at the right.

Junmyeon sees what Zitao is doing and he helps, using all of his strength to destroy the walls as the others break the other side.

"Step back," Kyungsoo says as he pulls Junmyeon and Zitao back, narrowing his eyes firmly at the wall. "It's on the left," Kyungsoo says as he pulls them to the left. "The secret way is on the left, not the right," Kyungsoo says.