31*

"Yixing is missing," Junmyeon says, breathing heavily as he slams the meeting table.

"What?" Lu Han asks as his eyes widened. "Isn't he always in your house?"

"That's what I thought, too," Junmyeon says, gritting his teeth. "So how would they be able to get him?"

"Where's Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asks. "He didn't join here again?"

"He's looking for Jongin all by himself," Baekhyun says.

"What?!" Junmyeon asks in shock. "He's also missing?!"

"Who's Jongin?" Sehun asks as he looks at Baekhyun to ask, but then he looks away when he remembers about Lu Han.

'It's fine,' Lu Han says to Sehun through mind link.

"Jongin is Kyungsoo's slave," Baekhyun says. "And stop talking to me. Your alpha is dangerous," Baekhyun says and scoffs.

"Don't start it, Baekhyun," Lu Han says as his jaw tightens.

"No. Don't start it," Baekhyun says as he narrows his eyes. "You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Stop it, please.." Sehun says softly, making Baekhyun back away and nod.

But Lu Han still has his fixed gaze on Baekhyun.

"We don't know where the two of them are and you two are choosing to fight?!"  Junmyeon shouts as he looks at Lu Han and Baekhyun hardly.

"What about that person in the union who's causing those hallucinations? I lost my child because of it.." Jongdae says.

"Stop talking out of turn," Baekhyun says as he glares at Jongdae.

"How dare you?!" Minseok snarls as he growls loudly and goes near to Baekhyun with eyes shining red and danger. "No one looks down to my mate so don't you ever try to. I don't care about your fucking rank.. I swear to god, if you fucking do that again—"

"What? What would you do? Show me hell? Oh god, I'm scared!" Baekhyun asks and laughs mockingly before looking straight into Minseok's eyes and flashing his own crimson orbs, hissing as he retracts his fangs.

"Baekhyun, Baekhyun," Junmyeon says as he pulls Baekhyun by the arm. "Stop this. You're fighting with everyone."

Baekhyun hastily turns to Junmyeon and scoffs, "You don't fucking care!"

"Shut up," Junmyeon says as he grits his teeth.

"No! You shut up," Baekhyun snarls.

"Listen to the main leader, please," Zitao says as he pulls Minseok away from the scene and holds Baekhyun's shoulder. "Stop fighting with each other.."

Baekhyun frowns and he's about to snap at Zitao as well but Sehun passing out makes them all stop.

"What happened?" Baekhyun asks as he tries to go near Sehun, but Lu Han growls loudly at him.

"If you have problems, don't take it all out on us," Jongdae says. "We will understand you, just, please calm down first, Baekhyun.."