17

"Well, I guess it's really just the two of us here.." Baekhyun says as he sits on the couch inside the house of Sehun and Lu Han.

"You guess? Its freaking obvious.." Sehun says as he slumps down beside Baekhyun.

"You're really edgy right now.." Baekhyun says and leans back to the couch. "Why don't you use this side of you to tell him?"

Sehun understands what Baekhyun is talking about right away.

"All sides of me are shy all the same when it comes to those things though," Sehun explains.

"Okay. I don't really understand but let's just say I do."

Sehun and Baekhyun chuckles softly.

"So.. what do we do while we don't have anything to do?" Baekhyun inquires quickly.

"Are you rapping?" Sehun asks and laughs softly at those rhymes made by Baekhyun.

"I'm more of a singer though.." Baekhyun says.

"Oh.." Sehun cooes in awe. "I thought so."

"Hm?" Baekhyun hums, asking. "What do you mean you thought so?"

"Your voice.. It's.. It's.. g-good to listen to," Sehun says and he blushes again.

"So you actually don't fake blushes. I thought you do fake them.. But wow, really, thank you for the appreciation..!" Baekhyun says and shuffles to get closer a little to Sehun, but Sehun feels awkward knowing the other is clearly invading the 'personal space' so he squirms away a bit.

"O-Oh.. Not a touchy person?" Baekhyun asks as he thoughtfully gives Sehun the space he thinks the other needs.

"N-Not like that," Sehun disagrees. "It's just that.. we're not mates.. Lu Han is my mate.."

"You sound like you wished it was me," Baekhyun jokes, but Sehun snaps his gaze to Baekhyun with wide eyes.

"No! No..! No no no, Baekhyun.. I.. I'm lucky to have Lu Han.. Lu Han alpha.."

"Okay okay." Baekhyun wants to explain but he resorts to sighing in defeat. "It was just a joke though.."

"I know, sorry.." Sehun mumbles and looks down, feeling guilty for being too impulsive.

There goes the awkward silence and Baekhyun inwardly wishes he can change it.

Oh, right. He can.

"So.. why don't we get to know each other more?" Sehun looks up at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks away because of that though, embarassed. "I.. I.. think you can go to your room and rest there alone, if you want to be alone.."

"I-I'm.. s-sc-cared.." Sehun admits as he inches closer to Baekhyun.

"Scared of..?" Baekhyun softly asks as he hesitatingly leans into Sehun's shoulder, but noticing that the younger doesn't mind, he lets himself continue doing it.

"I'm not used to fights.. Since I was a child, my parents have never wanted me to be involved in any fights. That's why now, when I see one, I think I'm going to faint."

"Why.. same.." Baekhyun says and laughs. "I don't want fights either. I'm only good at verbal fights.."

"Lu Han hyung is jealous because of you," Sehun suddenly changes the topic as he pushes himself up a bit and guides Baekhyun's head so it doesn't bump harshly with his shoulder.

"I know," Baekhyun says. "I feel it."

Sehun turns to Baekhyun in surprise. "Really?! How?"

"I'm a hybrid. Of course, I can."