22*

There it comes. Another ordinary morning.

Well, except for the fact that Lu Han is being extra clingy and touchy today.

"Lu Han," Sehun gasps as he's backed against the kitchen counter, lips claiming his again in a rather rushed manner, hands roaming over every part that it can run to, Lu Han's hips, cock, oh god.

Lu Han hyung..

"L-Lu Han, what about b-breakfast," Sehun tries to say as he attempts to turn his face away to avoid Lu Han, but then the alpha holds his jaw and kisses him again, wet kisses down the omega's neck as he groans into Sehun's ears.

Sehun has to screw his eyes shut and hold the edge of the counter tightly so his knees won't make him fall straight to the ground.

Lu Han, at some point surprisingly, decides to pull away from Sehun, though still trapping the younger with his own body while he stares right into Sehun's eyes.

Lu Han runs his hands down the omega's waist, lifting the younger's shirt with his fingers and slipping eager hands inside.

"Why.. You're my breakfast, Sehunnie..." Lu Han whispers with a smirk.

Sehun can only breathe heavily as he stares back at Lu Han, thighs trembling as the alpha suddenly reaches up and pinches his nipples, a sharp jolt as he cries out softly, mumbling a rushed 'alpha' as he lightly bounces on his feet in anticipation.

Lu Han noses on his throat and he growls lowly, having smelled that omega scent that other wolves won't ever smell from Sehun. His special case omega Sehun. His precious omega.

"I own you," Lu Han says as he breathes harshly. "I own all of you.. Only I can give you everything you want, Sehun. Even pups, omega.. Only I can give you that. You belong to me," Lu Han whispers as he then tilts Sehun's face up and watches the younger's half-lidded eyes and abused lips. "You belong to me," he repeats for precision.

"I belong to you," Sehun mumbles back, hazy gaze at Lu Han as he twitches again at a flick of Lu Han's fingers. "I belong to alpha.. T-To Lu Han alpha.. Only you.."

"Then who's 'Baekhyun hyung'?" Lu Han asks as soon as the question flashes in his mind. "What is Baekhyun to you? He touched you, so would that mean he's special to you just like me?"

"No," Sehun sobs out as he puts his hands on Lu Han's shoulders. "I don't.. love anyone.. but you.. Lu Han," Sehun pants and whimpers softly, eyes falling down to the shirt that covers Lu Han's hands doing wonders to him.

"Baekhyun is no one, right?" Lu Han questions once more as he pushes his thigh between Sehun's legs, the obedient omega opening them more for Lu Han. A blush is still evident on Sehun's cheeks though, like the usual, but Lu Han loves it nonetheless.

Sehun looks down as he whines needily, wanting to grind himself against Lu Han's thigh so bad but he's afraid of what Lu Han would think of him.

"Baekhyun is no one. He doesn't mean anything to you, right?" Lu Han urges as he does what Sehun has been wanting, his thigh rubbing up against Sehun's crotch.

"H-He's just a-a—hnngh.. f-friend, L-Lu—h-hyung.. Hyung, hyung.." Sehun gasps and starts to chant Lu Han's name as he feels his orgasm about to wash through him.

"Should I trust those words, omega?" Lu Han asks genuinely as he tilts Sehun's face up again.

Sehun nods.

"Words."

Sehun gasps he remembers the way Baekhyun made him answer a question before.

"Y-Yes, hyung.." Sehun mumbles as he tries to look at Lu Han intently while he's shivering in delight because of the memory, those words Baekhyun said to him before. By just thinking of the way Baekhyun treats him, Sehun might cum instantly.