21*

"Is it bad to be jealous?" Lu Han mumbles as he sighs deeply. "I couldn't even tell him.."

Minseok heaves a deep breath as well and shakes his head 'no'.

"You don't get jealous in the same way as me so I think that's fine."

"Baekhyun touched him," Lu Han says with so much hurt in his voice as he bites on his lips. "And Sehun has no plans to tell me."

"What do you mean 'touched'?"

Lu Han looks far away and shakes his head slowly to himself.

"Tell me so I can help you."

"There's nothing you can do. There's nothing we can do. My omega.. My precious omega.. had an orgasm from.. from that Baekhyun.. It's already done.."

"Wait," Minseok says in surprise. "You mean.. you mean.. That kind of touch?"

Lu Han nods. "I hate my overly keen sense of smell. I know where and what exactly a scent is even if it happened how many days ago already. Baekhyun's scent on him is so strong. I hate it. But I couldn't tell Sehun. Why couldn't he tell me himself? He used to be so honest with me. If Baekhyun forced it on him, he won't be this happy with Baekhyun still. It means that Sehun wanted it."

"Maybe Baekhyun triggered his heat? Can't that be?"

"Sehun is not in heat," Lu Han says. "I don't know anymore, Minseok. I can't talk about this with anyone else, so I'm sorry I had to drag you into it.."

"We're friends for a reason."

Lu Han nods. "Thank you."

"May I ask a question," Minseok says as he finds the courage to ask.

"What question?"

"You knew Sehun is touched by somebody else and worse, in that way. Aren't you mad at him?"

"I know he has reasons. He won't cheat on me and I know it had to be something big before he will let anyone else touch him. I trust him."

Minseok feels a strong sense of guilt in his heart as he remembers those times.

Those times.

"Does that mean I don't trust Jongdae enough?" Minseok asks as he looks down and contemplates on it himself.

"You're scared of losing him, Minseok. There's a big difference. And I know how much you had to go through just so you can finally have Jongdae. I understand you."

"I still feel so bad. I think I'm already a really bad guy to him."

"He doesn't know everything," Lu Han says. "He doesn't know what all those five years without him made you feel."

Minseok looks back at Lu Han and feels tears clouding his vision in an instant.

"Jongdae doesn't know what you did just for him and he doesn't know how much it hurt you when he never showed that he's interested in all those.. and in finding you. Jongdae broke your heart too many times and I've seen all that."

Minseok closes his eyes and feels tears running down his cheeks at all those memories.

"You cry every night. You feel like you'll never be that one who is deserving to be loved. You feel like you'll never have your mate you so dearly wanted. How do you call him again? Perfect. You see Jongdae as a perfect mate. So so perfect but everytime, you remember again that he's never going to love you. All those efforts you make? They all go to waste. Jongdae never let a day go without breaking your heart. You remember? You remember that all?"