Chapter 2

Mallory's POV

"Mallory start packing, we're taking you home!" The guy with blonde hair said.

A huge smile took over my face and I ran upstairs to go get packed for my new family.

On my way to my room I was stopped by Mrs. Kalie.

"We'll since you're getting adopted, let me give you a quick present before you leave." she said with a evil smirk.

I tried to call for help, but she was too quick and pulled me into my room. She punched me right in my tummy a good 3 times and left with an evil smile on her face which I wish I could just slap.

Before she could leave she told specifically "Don't you dare tell anyone about this or I will make the rest of your life miserable with your new family. They probably don't even want you and will return you in a week or even sooner" she said with a laugh.

I nodded while clutching my stomach and holding back my tears. Once she left I started to cry a little. If she ever saw me crying, I would've gotten more punishments.

I packed all of my things which included a toothbrush, hairbrush, 3 shirts, 2 pants, 1 shorts, 2 pairs of socks, my stuffed bear, and lastly a picture of me and my real parents. I know they beat me up and left me, but this picture is all I have left from my old life. I never want to go back there again. I'm terrified of them, but since I was 2 years old,this picture helps me to recognize them if I ever do see them again. (I'll run for my life nigga. Jk)

My tummy was still sore from Mrs. Kalie. I think she left bruises.

I went downstairs with my pink backpack the orphanage lent me and I walked to the counter to see the blonde hair guy, I think his name is Con and Kian signing papers. I looked at Mrs. Kalie who just had a smirk on her face.

I looked down just hoping that we could get out of here already. I think Kian read my mind because after that thought he picked me up under the arms, resting me on his hip saying "Let's get out of here."

I smiled and turned around to see anger in Mrs. Kalie eyes. I wonder what's her problem? she should be happy I won't be here anymore or she's just sad she won't have a punching bad anymore.

I quickly turned my head never wanting to see this orphanage again.

Kian set me down and held my hand to the car. There wasn't any car seat for me so Kian sat in the back with me, holding me in his lap.

I really don't like talking to new peoples but I needed to know who my dad was so I asked "Who's my daddy?" "I am, Connor" he said with a huge smile which just made me smile. "Okay" I said.

Connor then turned the radio on and the song Roar by Katy Perry turned on which is my favorite. I started humming and dancing without realizing it till the song ended and everyone was clapping for me. My cheeks went hot and Kian just looked at me in 'Awwwe'

We pulled up into the driveway to a HUGE house and I mean HUGE. It even looked bigger than that orphanage. My face lit up and I got super excited. I think everyone else could see it in me too. They just chuckled.

Before we went into the house Connor, I mean Dad told me that there are 4 more boys that live here too and that I would be the only girl living in here. I got really nervous after that because what if they don't like me? What if they send me back? all these questions were all in my head till we were right in front of the door.

Kian opened the door and I was right beside him. We took one step in then 4 guys yelled "WELCOME HOME!" which made me jump and hide behind Kian's leg.

He gave the boys a look telling them to shush and he picked me up. "Guys this is Mallory and she's 4 so don't scare her." Kian said. He walked to the couch where everyone was at and laid me down on top his lap.

A tall guy with a lot of bracelets came over to me and he said"Hi I'm Ricky and I have sass" while snapping his fingers which caused me to giggle.

Then a boy that looked like the shortest came up to me and said "Hi I'm Trevor" while giving me a hug. I gladly accepted the hug and then a guy with a SnapBack with curly hair came up to me and said "JC here" while giving me a hug also. I also gladly excepted.

Then the last boy that had rosy cheeks sat beside me and Kian and took me to sit on his lap. "Heyyyy I'm Sam" he said while hugging me from the side. I said "Hi" to everyone and they all waved.

Connor picked me up from Sam's lap while he pouted that Connor took me away from him which made me chuckle. "Wanna see your room and the rest of the house?" Connor asked me while smiling. I nodded and he carried me upstairs.

He showed me all of the guys rooms and dads was right across of mines and Jc was on my right and Kian on my left. When he opened the door to my room I stood there frozen with my mouth dropped. This was my dream room.

It had pink walls, a gigantic bed, a swing hanging from the ceiling, a walk in closet, a slide in front of my bed that led to a pool of plastic balls, and a desk. I loved this room.

I turned around with the biggest smile anyone could have and hugged all of them saying Thank you!!! a million times.

I think I'm gonna love my new family