Chapter 9

Mallory's POV

I just walked out of the bathroom to see... Megan. The fan who threatened me to stay away from the boys.

"Look who it is" she said

I took a few steps back, but before I knew it I was over her shoulder heading out of the building. I tried screaming for the boys or anyone, but no one could hear me because of the fans screaming. Then I felt heat on my left cheek and blacked out.

Megan's POV

This little brat think she can take the boys away frome me?! I don't think so. I decided to follow them to New York and take Mallory away so the boys could be mine. The event finally started and I was on the side closest to the bathroom. I wonder how I'm going to get her.

Mallory was soon called up stage which made me mad. The boys should want me, not her. Later I finally saw Mallory get off stage and head into the bathroom. 'This is my chance' I thought to myself. So I went to the bathroom and she finally came out bumping into me. I quickly pulled her over my shoulder and luckily the crowd was wild so no one could hear her scream. Her crying and screaming we're so annoying, I punched her and she knocked out. That shows her whose boss. Now back to the house. I found this abandoned house that was old, but still nice that was far away.

I carried Mallory into the house and put her in a room. The boys will probably forget about her and I'll make sure they do.

Connor's POV

VidCon was finally done and the fans all left. Mallory wasn't on stage so I assumed she went back in the green room and slept or something. I went in there and she was no where to be found. I walked around the whole building in and out and she wasn't anywhere! "Have you guys seen Mallory!?" I shouted at everyone "Calm down she's probably walking around somewhere in eh building. we'll help you look" JC said. "I've searched the whole building and she's not anywhere." I said breathing heavily. "Dude, calm down. we're worried too, but we need to calm down and find her now." Kian said. "What about the bathroom?" JC said.

I didn't say anything and ran straight to the bathroom. I ran straight in not caring it was the girls bathroom and she still wasn't in there.

Everyone then started panicking. We were pacing around thinking where she would have gone. We ran outside and started shouting Mallory's name. Just then a fan came up to us. "I saw a tall blonde girl with short shorts and a mini tank top carrying a short girl with brown hair pounding on her back heading in a car and drove off." She said. My heart just stopped. Someone has her. Someone has my baby girl.

"Thank you for telling us" I managed to say. She nodded and walked away.

All the guys faces we're pale including mine. We were just shocked that this has happened. "I called the police for kidnapping and there on there way here" Ricky said while sniffling. I nodded and thanked him. I didn't know what to do. For all I know she could be hurt and wondering where I am. I'm the worst father ever.

The police finally arrived after 5 minutes and asked us question

( P- police C-Connor J-JC) *the other guys are in the other room waiting*

P- when was she missing?

C- an hour ago

P- is there anyone you suspect that would do this?

I can't think of anyone. Who would want to..... Megan. The one we threw out with her friends for threatening Mallory!

K- there is this girl who's a fan of us that threatened Mallory to stay away from us and we kicked her out.