Chapter 25

Connor's POV

We finally got to the hospital and they rushed her in a room. I tried to get past, but they wouldn't let me.

"Let go! I need to be with her!" I yelled

Kian and Nash had to hold me back. We waited in the uncomfortable waiting room. Everyone was silent except for the sobs. It's like we're so happy we have her back, but at the same time... she's hurt so bad and we weren't there to save her.

A tear slipped out of my eye with dozens more to come. Then Cameron came next to me.

"She'll be okay. She's strong yah know" he said

"T-thanks. And Thank you for finding her. Where did you find her?" I asked

The look on his face told me it wasn't good.

"Um we'll I was walking with Nash to get our mind off things till we heard a scream. We ran to the house where the scream was and saw Mallory. We rushed inside and took the 2 people down and locked them in the basement while Nash called the police. But... The house. It was only a block away from the o2l house. She's been right there all along." He said with sadness in his voice

I couldn't speak. I was just so mad at myself. All this time. All this freaking time she's been right there screaming for help who knows how much times and we were right there.

She suffered for a month now look where we are. In a hospital seeing if she'll be okay or not. Then I finally spoke.

"Do you know the people who took her?" I asked

"No, but it was a man and a woman. The man was fat and smelled like alcohol and the woman was short and also smelt like alcohol." He said

Then I thought to myself. Mallory's parents.

"Omg." I said

Everyone looked at me and came to my side.

"Cameron did the people that took Mallory away in jail?" I asked nervously.

His face went pale "I-I don't know. We left right when we got Mallory. We didn't have time to wait. I just had to get her out of there" he said

"Mallory's real parents is the one that took her. They might even try to get her back." I said

Cameron's face went even paler if it was even possible.

Cameron's POV

I remember Mallory telling me about her parents and what they did. I felt so bad and hearing that, that was her parents made me feel so angry and worried.

What if they get to her again? What if they even kill her now?

"Someone needs to stay with her at all times" Sam said

Everyone nodded and Connor went in.

*2 hours later*

Matt's POV

I'm still here at the hospital with Carter while everyone else went home to shower and bring back food. Once they come back me and Carter will go.

Mallory still hasn't waken up yet. She lost a lot of blood and the doctors said that if she doesn't wake up soon, she'll be in a coma.

I haven't really spent much time with Mallory by myself, but I hang with her at the house. I love her so much and I wish this never even happened. She too young and too innocent.

There was a knock on the door and a doctor came in.

"Still not up I see" he said with a sigh.

"No" I said with my head down and hands behind my head.

"How much time does se have before she slips into a coma" Carter asked.

"If she doesn't wake up within the hour, that's not a good sign. I'm sorry." He said walking out the door.

Why does crazy stuff like this happen to the young and innocent? It just isn't fair.

Carter's POV

Me and Mal were really close the last time we met. I may have only known her for a short amount of time, but I still care and love her.

She needs to wake up. She has to. She needs to know that we're all here for her. She needs to know we're back to protect her and care for her.

Just then the rest of the guys came in with Taco Bell. Matt told them what the doctor said and their faces went pale.

Me and Matt walked out to go to the house to shower then we were coming straight back. The hospital said it was fine for all of us to stay.

*skip to when they get back*

Sam's POV

We're currently all in Mallory's hospital room. It's been an hour and a half and she still hasn't woken up. The doctor said that if she wasn't up in an hour that she probably slipped into a coma.

We just got her back and she doesn't know we're with her. She in a coma. From getting beaten so much. How could anyone do that. And the worst thing is-is that we found out no one was at the house. Her parents escaped before they even got there. That means they are hunting for Mallory again.

This time, they won't even go near her. Not with me, there not.

Andrea's POV

Kian called me earlier today when I was on my way back from my moms. He said they found Mallory and that she's in the hospital. I drove the fastest I could and made it to the hospital.

I ran up to the lady behind the desk and asked "what room is Mallory Franta in?!"

"234" she said.

I quickly ran through the hall and made it to her room. I opened it and saw a pale Mallory laying in bed. I walked up to her and cried.

Kian came up behind me and I turned around to hug him. I was still holding Mallory's hand. Kian said that she might of slipped in a coma. The thought of that made me cry even harder. She looked so beaten up and lifeless, that I couldn't bare to look at her. Now she's in a freaking coma.

After crying into Kian's shoulder I felt a small squeeze. I lifted my head up from Kian's shoulder and looked at Mallory. Her eyes were opening!

Mallory's POV

After trying to open my eyes for the millionth time I finally got them open. It's funny because I could hear all the guys voices, but couldn't see them. I tries so hard, but failed each time. Then I heard Andrea come in and hold my hand. I heard her crying and tried opening them. Finally I succeeded.

I squeezed her hand since I couldn't talk and she turned around and have me the biggest hey gentle hug. Along with everyone else. Everyone was do happy that I was awake.

I feel so good to be back. And to top it all off, Cameron, Nash, Carter and Matt are back! Can this day get any better?

Connor's POV

My baby is finally awake and everything feels so back into place. I gently put Mallory in my lap and just held her. She soon fell asleep from the pain killers the doctor came in to give her after she woke up.

I'm just so happy she's back.

__________________________

Vote vote vote! And comment!