Chapter 58

Mallory's POV

We just pulled up into the big garage. I couldn't tell what the house looked like get because there was only the garage and lots of trees and plants in the way.

Sarah grabbed my bag and helped me out of the car. We went out of the garage and Sarah clicked a button and the garage door closed. Then she took my hand and we walked to the side of the garage by the trees and I saw a gate.

Sarah unlocked it and went through to see this huge house and a pool. There was a balcony on the second floor and huge windows. My mouth dropped and I stood there taking this all in. This place was beautiful.

"You like it?" Sarah asked

"Yeahhhh, it looks nice than our house. Maybe because of the beautiful plants surrounded everywhere" I said

"Glad you like it. Now let's get inside and set up our camp for tonight" she said grinning

"Yay!" I said and we held hands and ran for the door.

We went inside and Sarah put my bags on the couch. She went into a room and came back with tons of sheets and blankets. We moved the two couches facing there backs towards each other and put one of the sheets over it creating a roof. Then we put heavy objects on the ends of the sheets, so it wouldn't fall down.

We carefully laid a couple sheets down on the floor and a huge pink fluffy blanket as our bed. Then we stacked pillows all over the place and we were complete.

I can't wait till we sleep and what we have planned for tomorrow!

Sarah's POV

"Let's go take a shower. You can go first okay?" I said

"Okay" Mallory said

I have more than one bathroom, but I don't want to leave Mallory alone. We crawled out of our fort and I piggy backed her up the stairs and into the first bathroom that was on the right.

"Do you want bubbles?" I asked her

"YES I love bubbles!" she exclaimed

"Okay okay" I said laughing.

I'm glad me and Mallory are hanging out somewhere besides the hospital. We should do this more. I really love hanging out with Mallory.

I just finished making Mallory's bubble bath and called her in. She took off her clothes and carefully went in. My tub was kind of big and since Mallory was tiny, it could be like a mini swimming pool to her. I made sure not to make it deep though.

"I forgot your clothes outside on the couch. I'll be right back okay? Call me if you need anything" I said

"Okay" she said and I walked out.

When I reached downstairs, I went to the couch I put Mallory's bag down. I grabbed her clothes and was going to go back upstairs till my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said into the phone

Connor's POV

I can't believe I forgot my own daughter. Me and the guys were so caught up hanging out with these cool girls we met at the meet n greet.

I met this girl I thought was cute and funny. Her name is Maggie. We talked for a while after the meet and greet and I met her friends. I introduced them to the rest of the guys and they all clicked, so we invited them back at our place as long as they don't mention to the public where we lived. They agreed and we headed to the house.

I completely forgot about Mallory. We went swimming for an hour and we were just having fun. Then, I saw Sarah and that's when I remembered Mallory.

I said stuff I didn't mean because we had ourselves a couple of drinks and I didn't know what I was saying. Before I know it, I saw Mallory crying and Sarah with a disappointed face. Then they left.

The girls left half an hour later after changing and packing there things. We said our apologies and we could hang out another time. We got there numbers to hangout next time and they left.

Once they left, me and the guys talked.

"I can't believe we forgot" Cameron said

"I know. And I said those awful things" I said

"Why don't you call her and straighten things out." Jc said

"Good idea" I said

I pulled out my phone and called Sarah. I put it on speaker so everyone else could here.

"Hello?" Sarah said

"Sarah, it me Connor. I just want to apologize for earlier and-"

"Connor. You shouldn't be apologizing to me. It's Mallory who you really hurt." She said cutting me off

"Can I please talk to her?" I asked

"Of course" she said

I heard her walking up stairs then opening a door.

"You okay?" I heard Sarah say

"Yeah, I'm making a bubble snowman!" I heard Mallory say. I really regret saying she wasn't my real daughter. I wasn't thinking.

"Your dad is on the phone and wants to talk to you" I heard Sarah say

"Oh ok" Mallory said

"Hello?" I heard Mallory say

"Hi baby. I'm so sorry about today we all are" I said and all the boys said 'sorry' and 'yeah'.

"It's ok" she said blankly

"And I'm really sorry for what I said to you. I promise I didn't mean it. I love you" I said

"We love you!" the boys said

It was silent then I heard Mallory said "I gotta go, I'm taking a bubble bath and we're gonna watch a movie. See you guys tomorrow" she said and Sarah returned to the phone.

"I'll have her back tomorrow by 5. If anything else comes up, I'll let you guys know. Night" she said

"Thanks again. Night" I said and the phone call ended.

"She didn't say I love you to us" Ricky said

"We need to give her time" I said and we all went to do our separate things.

Mallory's POV

When dad was apologizing along with all the other guys, I didn't know what to say. They even said I love you, but I didn't say it back and said I had to go.

After I finished my bath, Sarah helped me change because I was getting tired and felt a little weak, but stronger than how I felt was early.

I put my Elmo fuzzy shorts on and an Elmo t-shirt. Sarah carried me downstairs and I crawled into our fort. She out on Tangled and I watched while she showered. When she was done, she ordered pizza and watched with me.

Instead of having the pizza guy deliver to us, we decided to take a drive and get the pizza ourselves. We sang to different songs and danced. We also took a lot of pictures and videos. I was having so much fun!

We got the pizza and drove to the beach. We didn't get out though since we were clean and in our pj's. We are in the car and talked about different things.

"Thanks for everything. You're like a mom figure to me or a big sister that I love" I said

"Awe Mal. I think of you as my 'daughter' or little sister too" she said

I smiled and we continued to talk. When we were done, we headed back to the house.

She had a lot of junk food, so we piled them up and decided to watch the movie The Croods. I love that movie.

We watched and ate all the junk food. When we were done. We brushed our teeth and laid down in our fort.

We talked about random things and planner what we would do tomorrow. I'm glad that I have Sarah here for me. I don't know what I would do without her.