Chapter 35

Mallory's POV

After laying back into my body and closing my eyes, I realized I was still in the same position. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't go back. I started getting very scared and something unusual happened.

Memories started flowing back. The only thing is, is that it was only the voices I could hear and not the visual.

I heard me screaming and laughing with a couple of guy voices. Then I was singing with guys. It was all weird then finally my vision was getting blurry. Each time I blinked my vision was getting worse, till everything went black.

Connor's POV

I don't know how long I can hold it together. My baby is in a coma and it's been a 10 days since she's been out. We've been here everyday and no one leaves her side. There's always at least 1 or 2 people that stay with her at all times.

It was 10 at night so we decided to go home and shower. JC and Ricky were gonna stay with Mallory tonight. They just came back from showering so me and the rest of the guys including Andrea and Jenn were about to leave.

Before Trevor step foot out of the room, we heard a faint cough. We all knew it couldn't be Ricky or JC because there coughs are loud. We quickly turned around to see Mallory gripping on the bed and coughing. It looked like she couldn't breathe!

"We need a doctor!" Nash screamed

Then a doctor and 2 nurses came rushing in the room.

Mallory's POV

I was back to just staring at darkness. Isn't that great, except this time I felt my finger twitch. I was happy that I got my finger to move, then my whole hand!

When my body didn't feel so numb anymore, I started to wake up. When I tried, I started to cough. I don't know why, but I couldn't breathe. I gripped on to the bed because I didn't know what to do. I couldn't breathe and couldn't stop coughing. It was just horrible.

Then I heard someone with a similar voice I heard in my memory. A doctor and 2 nurses rushed to my side. My eyes were fully open by now and everyone was at the foot of my bed with worried expressions.

One of the nurses put a tube down my throat and I gagged a little. Then the other nurse started pumping this big bubble. (Don't judge her, she's 5) I stopped gagging and I could finally breathe.

After 5 min, the nurse pulled out the tube and put a clear wire around my head and in my nose.

"This is to help you breathe okay sweetie" the nurse with brown hair said

"O-okay" I stutter since I was scared. "and why am I here?" I asked

"You hit your head hard and you fell asleep for a while. You're fine now though. Can I ask you something though" the doctor said

I nodded my head. "Do you know anyone here"

"N-no, but they seem familiar and when I was asleep I could see them and I had memories of there voices." I said

"Okay, well you're a tough girl, you know that" the doctor said before leaving with the two nurses. Before they went out the door they pulled all the people that were in my room to the side.

Connor's POV

MALLORY could finally breathe and i was relieved. Ricky and Sam had to calm me down while they stuck that tube down her mouth and she started gagging. I just wish she wasn't suffering.

Before the doctors went out they pulled me and the rest of us to the side.

"I have some news" he said "Mallory doesn't remember anything. I looked at her files when she first came here and saw that she lost her memory once already. Am I correct?" he asked