Chapter 5

Andrea's POV

I had a really great time with Mallory. We went shopping, went to the park, ate ice-cream, ate all the junk food we could, and watched movies. We finally went to sleep cuddling. I think Connor made the great choice of picking Mallory.

Mallory's POV

I opened up my eyes and blinked a few times to a just to the sunlight. I was alone. I guess Andrea woke up early and went down stairs. I checked the clock and it said "11:00" I guess that's late since I don't know how to read time yet. I went to my bathroom and did my business. I flushed and washed my hands. Then I brushed my teeth and my hair and left it down.

I walked out of my room and headed towards the stairs. On my way down I saw Andrea sitting down next to Kian cuddling. JC saw me coming down the stairs and yelled good morning catching everyone else's attention towards me. "GOOD MORNING!" they all yelled. I just giggled and sat next to daddy who put me on his lap. I cuddled in his chest. "Mallory we have something to tell you." daddy said. Oh no. There gonna send me back. What did I do. "Okay daddy" I said with a fake smile.

Connor's POV

Me and the guys decided to tell Mallory about our YouTube channel. We're going on tour soon and she's gonna come with us. As soon as I saw her coming down the stairs I knew it was a good time to tell her. She sat by me and I pulled her into my lap and she cuddled in my chest. "Mallory we have something to tell you." I said. She waited a couple seconds then said "Okay daddy"

"Me and the boys all have a YouTube channel where we make videos. A lot of people watch it and we're famous for what we do." I said. She nodded. "We'll we go on tour and visit our fans. Me and the guys wanted to tell you so that you wouldn't freak out when girls scream and run to us" I said. "Is that why girls ran up to you and asked for pictures?" she asked Andrea. Andrea laughed and said "Yeah baby, I have my own YouTube channel that's famous with my best friend Jenn who you will meet later." "Okay" she said with a smile.

I'm glad that she accepted us and was actually happy.

We decided to make a video to introduce Mallory. We decided to film it outside in the yard under our big tree. "What's up O2L!" JC screamed. we all introduced ourselves then Mallory came running in jumping on all of us. "This is Mallory, my adopted daughter." I said while laughing at her since she jumped on everyone. "We love her very much so I hope you guys can except her in our family" Sam said. everyone nodded there heads and we talked for a little more before ending it. We went inside and just finished editing since we didn't need to edit much.

"Who wants food!?" I yelled. Everyone including Mallory which shocked me yelled 'Yeah!' or 'you don't need to ask me twice'. I told Mallory to go get changed since she was the only one that had her Pj's still on. She nodded and ran upstairs to change.

Andrea went up to help her and they came back down 5 min. Later. She had the cutest outfit on. She even had cat ears on which reminded me of Mahogany. That reminds me, I should invite the magcon guys and Mahogany to come visit so they can meet Mallory.

We got into the car and everyone agreed to Taco Bell. Taco Bell here we come. When we got there I was surprised that it wasn't packed. Since it wasn't packed we decided to eat inside.

Mallory's POV

We got into Taco Bell and sat down at a booth. It was Ricky, Trevor, Kian, and Andrea on one side and Connor, Me, Sam, and JC on the other side. I've never been here before and I didn't know what to get. "What do you want to get buttercup" Ricky said. I shrugged and said "I've never been here before" he nodded and said he would make me try the Mexican Pizza.

Ricky ordered everyone's food and say back down to wait for the order. Then 4 girls walked in. They looked like they were 15-17 years old and of course they come to our table.

"Hi!" a girl with long straight blonde hair said joined with the rest of the crew. One girl had brown hair, but the rest was blonde. They were talking to the boys and flirting with them. We'll except for Kian since Andrea was there.

I had to go potty and didn't want to be here since these girls were here. "Daddy, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said. He didn't respond because he was too busy talking to the girls so I just left. After using the bathroom and washing my hands I ran into the girl with long straight blonde hair who said 'hi' first to the guys. She looked pissed and I was getting scared. "Stay away from the boys! you hear me" she whispered yelled so no one else would hear us. "W-what? but there my family" I said to her trying not to cry. "They don't love you. There only using you to get more famous. Plus why would they want a fat ugly little girl like you" she said while laughing. A tear escaped my eyes and she slapped me. I stood there frozen.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this and stay away from them or else" she said while exiting the bathroom.

I pulled myself together and went out the bathroom. The girls had left and the food was on the table. Did I take that long?

I walked to the table and sat down. "Where we're you?" dad said worried. If he wasn't flirting with that bulky he would've known. "Bathroom" I said while he nodded.

I tried my Mexican Pizza and it was amazing! I kept quiet for the rest of the time and it was finally time to go home. I threw away my box and headed to the car.

Once we got home I went straight up to my room only telling Andrea bye since she was leaving and coming back tomorrow. All the guys looked confused on why I didn't talk to them or say something to them.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, and put on my head phones. The boys got me a small Ipod so I could listen to it at night to help me fall asleep. I sure needed it tonight considering what happened today. Right before I shut my eyes I heard my door open then close before my eyes have out and I fell asleep.

Sam's POV

That's weird. Mallory always gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek before going to bed.

Trevor's POV

I wonder why Mallory was so quiet today. She didn't give me my night hug before going to sleep.

Kian's POV

I hope Mallory's not mad at us from YouTube. She was fine earlier. I wonder what's wrong. She never forgets are goodnight hug and kiss on the cheek.

Ricky's POV

Mallory was so quiet today after we left Taco Bell. She only talked to Andrea. She usually always talks to me and have our night talks. I hope she's okay.

JC's POV

Mallory hasn't been acting herself. I hope those girls didn't say anything to her.

Connor's POV

Mallory said bye to Andrea and ran straight to her room leaving all of the boys including me hanging. She usually has her night routines with us. She hugs and kisses sam on the cheek. She gives Trevor a night hug. She hugs Kian and kisses his cheek. She hugs JC. She has small talks with Ricky and hugs him, and I take her upstairs and tuck her in while I plant a kiss on her forehead telling her how much I lover her.

I could tell they boys were wondering about her as we'll. "I'm gonna check up on her" I said to the guys. They all nodded.

I went upstairs and saw Mallory with her headphones and falling asleep. I decided to talk to her tomorrow.

I walked back down and all the boys looked up asking whats up? I said I didn't get to talk to her since she was sleeping and that we'll all talk to her tomorrow. They nodded and we all went upstairs to sleep. I hope my baby is okay. I hope she knows we love her.

----------------------------------------------

I love Mexican food so that's why they went to Taco Bell