Chapter 22

Mallory's POV

**2 weeks later**

The past 2 weeks hasn't been very fun. Everyone seems to be more distant. They always have meetings to go to and they hire a babysitter to look after me. The only time I see them is when we eat dinner because by the time I wake up, there all gone. Plus, I don't even talk to them at dinner. I just eat, go straight to my room, watch tv, and fall asleep. Usually, my babysitter gives me a bath before they all come home.

I'm not complaining though because my babysitter is that nice waitress, Carly. We talk, play games, swim, and we even went out to ride a horse. She event let me stay at her house last night. Right now, we're watching Tangled and eating pancakes. Then she's gonna drop me off to the house.

Andrea's POV

It's been a while since I hanged out with Mallory. I think I just might ask her to spend the day with me and Kian because Kian is usually with me and hasn't spent quality time with Mallory.

Since Kian spent the night, we drove to the house. We went to McDonalds for breakfast before going though.

We reached the house and we walked in. All the guys were up on the couch on their phones.

"Heyyyyyyooo" I yelled

A chorus of 'heys' and 'hi' filled the room.

"Where's Mallory?" I asked

"Ummm, she's spending the night with her babysitter" Connor said

"Is she gonna be back soon?" I asked

"No idea" Connor said.

I rolled my eyes because he didn't seem to care and just sat on Kian's lap on the couch. 45 minutes later, we were still on our phone and the front door opened. Mallory came in, with this pretty girl that seemed my age. She was carrying Mallory.

"Alright, I'll see you later. Byee Mallory" that girl said

"Byee Carly. Thank you." Mallory said while giving her a hug.

She closed the door and walked towards the stairs till she spotted me.

"Andrea!" she yelled

"Mallory!" I yelled back running to her. We gave each other a bear hug.

"You wanna go shopping with me and Kian today? We haven't spent time with each other in a long time" I said

"Yay! okay" she said. "Can you help me get ready?" she asked

"Of course baby" I said

Mallory's POV

I just came home from Carly's house and Andrea was here. All the other guys were on there phones so I didn't bother to say hi. I yelled for Andrea today because I missed seeing her face around here.

She asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her and Kian. I wish it was just me and her like the last time. I bet Kian is not even coming so I don't need to worry.

We went upstairs to my room so she could help me get ready. I washed my face with water, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair.

Andrea did a French braid in my hair and made me put on a dark blue ruffled skirt, a black tank top, and my cream cardigan. She was already ready so we went downstairs to get Kian and go.

When we went down, Kian was in the same spot with his sweats still on.

"Kian come on. We're going" Andrea said

"Oh, um I'll go next time. I don't really wanna go out today" he said

What did I tell yah. He's not coming because he rather ignore me and go on his phone just like everyone else.

"Kian. You said yo-" Andrea said in frustration, but I cut her off by saying
"It's okay Andrea, I just want it to be us"

She nodded and smiled at me and we left. We didn't even say bye to anyone.

She helped me in the back seat and buckled me in. Then she went to the drivers seat and we were on our way shopping.

In the middle of the ride Andrea asked
"Why didn't you say hi or anything to the guys when you came home?"

"They don't pay attention anymore so I don't pay attention to them" I said

"Oh" is all she said

"But I have my babysitter Carly that comes everyday because the guys have meetings everyday" I said

"Mallory, the guys have a meeting every 2 weeks. Not everyday." She said

"Ohh." I Said

So they lied to get away from me. That's nice. We finally got to the Mall and Andrea unbuckled me and carried me out.

We were stopped by a few fans, but we eventually made it to the door. The first store we went in was Pacsun. Since I couldn't for anything there, I got a sunflower crop top, that fits as a shirt for me. I even got a flower headband.

We went shopping at like 6 more stores. Then we got hungry so we went to the food court. Me and Andrea decided to share Nachos since there Nachos were huge.

While we were eating I saw two people that looked very familiar across the food court. I couldn't make them out because they were far away. Just there figure looked familiar and they kept staring at me and Andrea.

"Andrea, those people keep looking at us. Can we go please?" I asked

"I see them. And yeah let's go now" she said

We picked up our food and drinks and threw them away. Then we headed to the car. On our way back we jammed out to Ariana Grande and Iggy. Before we knew it, we were at the house.

We walked in and all the guys were outside filming videos.

"Hey Mal, come say hi!" JC yelled

I just looked at him and went straight up to my room. Andrea followed.

"You okay?" she asked

"Yeah. I just don't wanna talk to them. They lied to me and ignore me. I didn't even do anything." I said

Andrea wiped my tears from my eyes which I didn't know I had. She put me in her lap and rocked me back and forth.

"It's okay baby." She said

I took a shower and put on my pjs and Andrea did the same. The guys were still filming, so Andre and I went downstairs to make Mac n Cheese. After we finished we went back to my room and watched Frozen.

After we ate and watched Frozen, we both fell asleep on my bed. She was hugging me from behind and humming again till we both fell I'm a pool of darkness.

JC's POV

After Mallory and Andrea came home I called for Mallory to say hi in my video. She just looked at me and left with Andrea following behind her. All the guys looked at each other and Andrea just rolled her eyes at us.

What did we do? Ah I'll just talk to then later. After 30 minutes, we were still filming and Andrea and Malory came out. They made something to eat and went straight back to Mallory's room.

"Hey Connor, what's wrong with Mallory?" I asked

"No idea" he said and continued filming.

After we finished filming, we ordered pizza and ate. When we were done I went to Mallory's room to see what was wrong, but when I got there they were sleeping together.

I walked downstairs and Connor asked "did you talk to her?" still not making eye contact though.

"Dude, you don't even care enough to go see for yourself if something's wrong." I snapped.

He looked up and stood up.

"Don't bother, there both sleeping" I said

He just say down and continued on his phone. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to sleep.

Hopefully I get the chance to talk to her tomorrow.

___________________________

MagCon boys in the next one?

VOTE && COMMENT