Chapter 52

Mallory's POV

We were on our way home from the orphanage and I was thinking about what Kalie said. Those two people that were hired from my parents are now trying to get me.

My thoughts were interrupted when a crazy car drove right to us and.... Ricky luckily saw it and dodged the car. Cameron was holding me making sure I was okay and dad asked if everyone was okay.

We finally reached the house and went inside.

"Are you guys okay?" Jc asked

"Yeah, I dodged the car" Ricky said

"I know. I saw from my review mirror" Jc said

We all went into the living room to hang out, but I didn't feel like staying inside. I wanted to go out and do something.

I walked over to Sam and tapped his knee since he was on his phone.

"Yes princess?" he said

"Can you come with me outside on the trampoline?" I asked him

He smiled and said "of course"

We walked to the glass sliding door and went outside to the trampoline. Sam picked me up and helped me inside. Then he climbed in. We zipped up the trampoline and we started jumping.

We did this for about 20 minutes till Matt came outside.

"Who wants to go swimming!" he shouted

"I DO" me and and Sam said in unison

We hopped out of the trampoline and ran upstairs to go get changed.

I put on my pink glittery one piece and ran back downstairs. Everyone was already out and waiting for me. It's been a while since I swimmer so I asked Kian to help me since he was in the shallow.

"Kian can you help me swim?" I asked

"Sure baby girl" he said

I put my toes in the water to see if it was too cold. The water was freezing! but I wanted to swim. I slowly made my way down to where the water was right above my belly button.

Kian went behind me and held my waist so that I wouldn't sink to the bottom. I wanted to play in the water and not be held, so I asked Kian to take me back to the shallow.

"Tag you're it!" I shouted at a Kian once he put me down

"Better swim Mallory, I'm gonna get you" Kian said with a evil smile

I screamed and tried to run away. It was no use because I was in the water and a snail would be faster than me.

I turned around and saw no sign of Kian. I turned back around and he was standing right in front of me and he picked me up. I laughed and he carried me outside of the pool.

We went into the trampoline and we jumped and jumped as high as we could. When we were tired, we went to the jacuzzi to warm up.

I put on the bubbles and sat down on Kian's lap since I was too short to sit down and stand by myself.

5 minutes later Sam and Jc came into the jacuzzi too. The others were making a video by the pool.

"Heyy" Sam said

"Hai sammy" I said

"Hey there princess" Jc said

"Hai jaciiiieeee" I said laughing a little

We all talked stories and we ate lunch about an hour later. We ordered pizza and they brought it to the back gate. The rest of the day was swimming, talking stories, jumping, and playing tag.