Chapter 74

Connor's POV

After what happened back at the house and seeing Mallory's message, we all sprinted out the house the the two cars. We sped to the hospital.

Ricky was driving and Cameron was driving the other car. On the way there a thought occurred to me.

How did Mallory send that message? Was she a ghost? If she was, doesn't that mean she had to be dead?

My thoughts were interrupted and I realized that we were pulling into the hospital.

Kian was the first out of the car and ran straight into the hospital. We were right behind him, but we lost him because he's the fastest.

Kian's POV

Once the car stopped, I jumped right out and went straight to Mallory's room leaving everyone behind. I finally reached her room and when I opened the door, I felt angry.

I didn't think twice and just tackled them down. It was those two people that helped take Mallory to her parents.

Seconds later, the guys were in the room and Sam, Trevor, Ricky, Jc, matt, and Carter were helping me.

They were big, so it took a lot of work. Then Cam, Nash, and Connor went straight to Mallory.

Cameron's POV

Since most of the guys were helping Kian, I went to Mallory along with Nash and Connor.

I took the needle out of her arm and saw that they only squirted in a little in her. I got worried and mad. I went straight to the people.

"Wth was in that needle!" I shouted

Then I heard the police cars arrive outside the hospital.

The man chuckled then said

"Just something that would finish our job"

"Tell me what was in it now." I said through gritted teeth

"Or what" he said

I bent down since he was on the floor and I punched his face repeatedly.

"IT WAS POISON. NOW STOP" the lady said

I punched one last time and I heard the police come in. They took the people away and the doctors came in.

"We need to get that little drops of poison out of her. Since she's tiny, those little drops would be a lot for her" they said

Connor was still holding her hand and was yelling to them that he can't leave her.

Me and Carter held him back and he started sobbing.

Sarah came running into the room.

"I heard what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't here, I was across the hospital assisting with surgeries. Once I heardC, I came running" she said out of breath. She had tears streaming.

Connor finally stood up and went straight to Sarah and engulfed her in a hug. They cried together and the rest of us went out to the waiting room and sat down.

~

3 hours later.

~

Connor's POV

"Mallory Franta?" A doctor called
I shot straight up.

"I'm her dad" I said stepping forward

"We tried getting all of it out, but since she was so weak, she couldn't handle the procedure. I'm so sorry for your lost" he said

I stood there shocked and frozen. Everyone was either crying, shouting, shocked, or ran out.

No. No. No. I can't believe I lost my daughter.

________

Another update because you guys asked and its a holiday :)

Vote and Comment!