Chapter 83

( so there's no confusion. Paige was the obsessive fan that threatened Mal and Maggie was Connors 'girlfriend' that was partners with Paige)

Carter's POV

Matt told me everything in the car while meeting up with Maggie. I never thought that we would ever meet up with Maggie again.

Matt pulled up behind a red car a block away from the house. The door opened and out came Maggie.

We got out of the car and went towards her.

"How do we know that this isn't a trap for us?" I blurted

"It's not. I'm sick of Paige's sh¡t on trying to get back at Mal when she's a kid. All she wants is to get rid of her and be with Connor." She said

I can't let anything happen to Mal or the guys. So I listened to what she had to say. Matt was quiet, but I knew he was listening.

"So Paige is keeping them outside in the back yard. There's 2 big dudes guarding the guys so they don't escape. He plan is to make them watch how she tortures Mal. We need to get there right away." She said

"Well take one car, so it's not obvious and here, take these" she said hanging is guns.

"There not the guns with bullets. Don't worry. They have tranquilizer needed in them. These are to shoot the 2 guards because Paige should be easy to take down. You two are gonna sneak around the side and shoot them. They'll fall and we'll save everyone. It's as simple as that." She said

"What about you?" Matt said

"I'm expected to be there" she said

We nodded and got into her car.

We got to the house really quick and before I knew it, me and Matt are sneaking around the corner.

I heard Maggie open up the sliding door and announce to Paige she was here. That was our cue.

Me and Matt aimed for the dudes and got them right on the leg. It took 10 sec. for them to crash down. We ran out, to untie the guys.

I took the rag off Kian's mouth since he was the closest person I could run too first. Once I took off he shouted

"MAL"

I turned around and saw that Paige had Mal in her arms tied up and she was standing above the deep side of the pool.

"Put her down" I said sternly

"No! This is my only chance to do my job before it's too late!" She screamed

"Wait. Job? As in someone hired you to do this?" I asked

She looked nervous as if we blew her cover.

Then Maggie shot her with the tranquilizer needle and she fell into the pool... With Mal.

Matt's POV

Mal went into the pool with Paige when she fell. I quickly took off my shirt (revealing abs) and dove into the water. I finally reached Mal and tried to pull her up, but she was stuck. Then I saw, Paige hand was stuck in Mals ropes.

Then I saw a slash above and saw Carter coming down to help. He got Paige and I got Mal.

I know Paige doesn't deserve to be saved, but we're not gonna just leave her down there.

We resurfaced and Mal wasn't breathing. I performed CPR whole everyone was untieing each other and after pumping her chest for the 5th time, she starting coughing up water.

Everyone rushed to our sides and I heard the police and Ambulance coming. I was so in shock of what was happening, I don't even know who called the police.

They took Paige into an ambulance and checked up on Mal. She didn't need to go to the hospital, but needed to rest.

I picked her up out of the ambulance truck and took her inside while everyone was getting questioned. Then I realized something about me and Mal when I carried her up to her room. When giving her a bath, I saw a birth mark that looked exactly like mine in the same spot. It was on our lower back.

I pushed the thought out of my head and changed Mal into warmer clothes. I took her downstairs and everyone hugged her. You could see the bruises on her face and red marks from what Paige did to her.

We all ate and watched movies for the rest of the night. Then we all fell asleep in the living room. Mals head was in my lap and her legs were on Nash.

Maggie and Carter went to get the car earlier before the cops could question her. We quickly thanked her and she left. Hopefully the next time we see her, it isn't because of something like this.