Living with the sea, taken to the extreme.

Made by: ??? on ???

Lance loved the ocean. He grew up by it and with it. Him and the ocean were equals. Him and all of the ocean friends were equals.

See, Lance knew something about the ocean that others didn't and probably never would know. That all oceans are different.

The oceans from Earth are caring and motherlike, but very easy to anger. The oceans that were once on mars were very rapid but sad, according to Earth.

Lance learned much of his most useful information from the ocean. He learned all about the fish and the life forms that inhabit the old waters.

Lance told himself that if he didn't make it as a pilot, he could always make it as a marine biologist. And if not a marine biologist than maybe a babysitter.

After years of being with the ocean, the ocean told its secrets. It told Lance about how to breath and walk and swim. Lance could live underwater.

The ocean would provide food and good water. The oceans loved Lance, as a mother would a son. And Lance loved the ocean, as much as any person could.

When Lance made it to the Garrison, the thing he missed the most about home was the ocean. Something most didn't know about Lance was that little fact. And the fact that he was undress of years old.

Lance and the ocean had been together since the 1800s. They had lived together through wars and peace. Through love and hate.

The ocean kept Lance healthy and young, and Lance kept the ocean alive by cleaning up the water and beaches. They had a good relationship.

So, when Lance got blasted into space, Lance got homesick. He wanted to see the ocean. Ya ocean would do, as they all could talk to his own home on Earth.

But, none of the planets they went to had oceans. None of them had an ocean that was alive and kicking it.

Most were too young, or too old. Lance had no way to talk to his home. Lance didn't know what to do with himself.

It had been fine at first, he had been able to keep it down and work with the team. But now... well, now he couldn't even think right.

All he could think about was water. The feeling of water on his skin and arms. The feeling of breathing underneath the waves. The feelings of the ocean.

Lance couldn't keep it in any longer. He needed the ocean. He needed the sands and the waves. He needed to talk to his home planet and his mother ocean.

He burst group the doors into the living room, where his other teammates were. Lance had told them that he felt sick and couldn't do team bonding, but that was a lie.

Lance just felt too sick to do anything anymore. He had to see the ocean or he was going to lose it. And that's what he came here to talk about.

"I need to see the ocean," Lance gasped out. He was out of breath from running here. He looked as his teammates faces twisted into confusion.

"What? The ocean? Lance, are you okay," asks Shiro. He walks up to Lance and gives him a worried look.

Lance nods and says, "I just need to see the ocean. Please, trust me on this one."

"Okay, Lance. But if this is one of your little jokes than we'll all be very mad at you," says Allura.

Lance nods and looks down to see himself shaking. "Yes, yes please. Thank you. Thank you so much, Allura," he says.

Allies gives him a skeptical look before going back to sit with the team. Shiro follows after her and Hunk goes up to Lance.

"You should go to sleep, Lance," states Hunk. Lance knows he won't be able to fight back. That and the fact that Hunk's right. Lance needs sleep.