Killer of Arrows is his name.

Made by: bandenlily on tumblr

"KA is on point, proceed carefully," Pidge whispered into her mic. She heard a few words of affirmation. "Be quiet."

KA, or Killer of Arrows, was the nickname for Lance. All that they knew about him was his first name.

Well, they knew that and the fact that every Thursday at three in the morning he appeared at the Carlion Mall for what appeared to be no reason.

There would never be anyone near him and he'd appear unarmed. Pidge and her team knew that this was when they would have to strike.

Pidge and the team were called Voltron. They were issued by the government to bring in criminals and to protect important figures.

This time they were after a criminal. He was being charged for murder of many important people, many of which Voltron had been commissioned to protect.

This was they only criminal they couldn't beat. That was going to change today, when they snuck up on him and captured him.

"KA is on the move, going North," Pidge said, watching what her fairies saw. They were small and good at watching in secrecy. "Move in."

"Going in," Keith says.

"Like I've said, be quiet," Pidge hissed in return. She could practically feel Keith's eye roll.

Keith was stationed in the ground, he was going to be the one to get KA stuck. Shiro was in the trees, he was going to enter a battle with KA to get him distracted.

Hunk was at home, preparing investigations and helping Allura and Coran with the preparations to keep Lance locked up.

"Shiro, go in before he gets too far," Pidge says. When he doesn't respond to her so she goes, "see, at least someone knows to be quiet!"

There were a few grunts from Shiro over the mic, Pidge having to hold back the need to make jokes about it.

"Keith, go in now!" Pidge yells into the mic.

"On it," the boy responds.

"For goodness sake, don't respond, just do it!"

Keith mocked her for a moment while running, his footsteps silent. To any normal person, he would sound like the wind at best or a wild animal at worst.

But Lance was no normal person. He got an arrow out of his pocket while fighting Shiro. He pointed it at a tree and threw it, catching Keith's hood when he turned around the tree.

Keith smirked. A simple arrow wasn't going to hold him. He reached up to free himself but ended up hitting a button on the arrow.

He got himself caught in a net the arrow produced.

I actually really really like this one and will probably make a desperate fan fiction for it eventually. I'll alert you guys if I do!!