Welcome

“Alright! Goodnight guys! We’ll see you guys later.” Bey said. “Drive safe.” Jay added. They got in the car and realized that they didn’t have blue. “Shit!” Beyoncé said while opening her car door. “Missing someone?” Ashley said carrying the sleeping little baby. “Yes!” Beyoncé said taking blue from her. “Thanks Ash.”  Ashley nodded and got in the car with Kimmie. “Do you guys always forget your children?” Cori asked? “All the damn time.” Jay said while starting the car once again.

-----------------

They pulled into the driveway of their home. It was hella big. “Damn!” said Cori. “You like it?” Jay asked a little sarcastically. “Yeah! It’s like the size of Marcus’s apartment complex.” She said getting out of the car. “So that’s his name?” Beyoncé said. “Huh?” Cori asked. “You know…the guy.” “Oh. Yea, that’s him.”  

“Alright” Jay said while opening the door. “Jay baby, can you take blue and put her in her bed please?” she said while handing Jay to blue. “Yea I got you ma.” He said while walking up the stairs. When Bey turned around Cori wasn’t there. “Cori?” Beyoncé said poking her head in the living room. She wasn’t there. “Cori?” Beyoncé said again walking down the long hallway, passing the guest room, Blue’s play room and the workout room. “Maybe she’s in the basement.” Bey said while walking to the other side of the house and opening the basement door. “Cori?” she said again. Still nothing. She closed the door and walked back up the stairs. She heard someone singing into a mic. “She must be in the studio.” Bey said making her way to the back of her house.

----------------------

 “Cori?” she said while opening the door to her and jay’s studio. “Yes mam?” Cori said back. “Mam? Eww. Don’t call me that. It makes me feel old.” Bey said sitting next to the girl. “So what do I call you?” Cori asked. “Call me what you want. Bey, BeyBey, Mrs. Carter, Beyoncé… doesn’t matter. Whatever makes you comfortable.” She said. Cori nodded. The girl nodded. “I like your studio.” Cori said. “It’s nice.” She added. “Thanks, jay and I spend a lot of our time down here.” Bey said standing up. “Come on, let me show you where you will be sleeping at.” Cori did as she was told.

--------------------------

Beyoncé opened the door to one of the many guest rooms her and Jay had in their home. Cori walked in the room and gasped. It was fucking beautiful. And so big. “You like it?” Beyoncé asked already knowing the answer. “Love it!” Cori said. “Alright, well there are some of my old clothes and shoes in here. The bathroom is over there and me and blue’s room is across the hall.” She said. “Wow.” Cori said looking up at the ceiling. “Okay.” Bey giggled a bit. “Make yourself at home, let me know if you need anything.” Beyonce said while walking out the room and shutting the door behind her.

----------------------

“Wow.” I can’t believe I’m actually in Beyoncé’s and Jay Z’s house.” Cori said out loud.

After she took her shower, she got in the bed and feel asleep.

What a day.