Flawless

“Cori let’s go!” Bey screamed up the stairs.

“I’m coming!” Cori screamed back.

A few minutes later Cori came running down the stairs.

“Took you long enough.” Bey said as she ushered Cori out the front door.

“My bad.” Cori laughed.

“Get in.” Bey said while her driver opened the door.

Cori got in and Bey got in right after her. “Thanks.” She told her driver as he was closing her door.

“So where do you want to go?” Bey asked her as they were starting to pull off.

“Forever 21, Foot Locker, Champs, GAP, Guess, Victoria Secret and Spencer’s.” Cori said smiling as she reached the end of her sentence.

“Damn girl! And who do you think is paying for all of this stuff?” Bey asked.

“I will.”

“What?”

“I have my own money. I had a job.”

“You worked at the skating ring?”

“What? No. I had a different job.”

“What was it?”

Cori was about to speak when Bey had this “Aha Moment”. “Did you say Victoria Secret and Spencer’s?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t they have sex toys in the back of Spencer’s?” Bey asked.

“Actually, in the front. But I just need to get some more ear cuffs and a new shirt.”

“That better be all you’re getting.”

“It is.” Cori said giggling.

They were nearing the mall and you could see all the cameras flashing and people yelling Beyoncé’s name.

“When we get out of the car remember not to—”

“Talk to the paparazzi or answer any questions of any kind.”

“Uhh, yeah.”

“Unless they complete me, then I say thank you.”

“Right. And stay close.”

Cori nodded. The driver came around and opened the door so Beyoncé and Cori could get out. As soon as they got had both feet on the floor a big flock of paparazzi came rushing towards them. Cori grabbed onto the bottom of Bey’s shirt and just walked like she was told to do. When they got in the mall it was oddly very quiet.

“Why is it so quiet?” Cori asked.

“Jay called the owner and told him to shut the mall down. None is here except the workers and us.” Julius her bodyguard answered.

“Nice!” Cori said.

“Forever 21 first! Let’s go.” Cori said basically dragging Bey.

---------------

“God! Hurry up Cori! I’m starving!” Beyoncé said. “Damn this girl can shop.” She said to herself.

Cori gave her Victoria Secret bag to Julius so he could hold it. “Spencer’s is the last store, I promise.” Cori said.

“Whatever. Just make it quick.” Bey said following Cori to the store.

“Hello.” Cori said to the guy that was at the register.