Sniff Sniff

Cori POV

I finished all of my homework and Danielle’s dad came and got her a few minutes ago. I laid down on my bed and pulled out my phone to call D. It rang twice before he picked it up.

“Hey sexy.”

“Hey baby. I finished my homework. My parents said you can come over if you want.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Let me call my girlfriend first.” D said.

I waited a couple seconds before saying anything… “Excuse me?” I said.

“What?” He said. His voice changed so it was obvious he realized who he was talking to.

“You said you could come over but you need to call your girlfriend first.” I said.

My mom came in my room. I love my mom, but every time I start to talk on the phone, she shows up. She sat on my bed and without hesitating I put it on speaker…if I didn’t she would take the phone from me and do it herself.

“No baby. I didn’t say that.” D said.

“So what did you say?”

“I said yeah that’s fine.” He said lying again.

“D, I’m not finna play with you. If you talking to someone else they can have you.”

“It’s not even like that Cori. I’ll be over in a minute.”

“Whatever.” I hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

“What was that about?” My mom asked.

“I have no idea. He answered the phone and said ‘hey sexy’ I said hey and told him he could come over then he said ‘yeah, that’s fine, let me call my girlfriend first.’” I said honestly.

“Smell his dick.” My mom said.

“What?” I asked while squinting my eyes.

“I said smell his dick. Pull is out of his pants and sniff it. If it smells like pussy come get me and I’ll beat his ass.” She said. Is she serious?

“Mom, I’m not doing that.” I said.

“Which part?” She asked.

I chuckled. “The dick part mom, I’m not gonna smell his dick.”

“Then give him head and see how long it takes him to cum.” She said.

“Mom!”

“What?”

“You’re supposed discourage me from doing that stuff, not tell me too.” I said shaking my head.

“Well. That’s how I found out about Jay.” She said.

“Huh?” I asked. I mean, I knew he cheated but like…she never talked about it or even confirmed it actually.

“Yup. He came home late one night and I said ‘drop em’. He hesitated but did it anyway. I walked over to him and got on my knees, he thought I was about to give him head so he grabbed my head and pushed it down. I smelt it and it smelt like pussy.” She said.

I just stared at her with a blank look on my face.

“Not to mention that big ass hickey on the side of his neck that I didn’t give him.” She said staring off into a distance. She snapped out of it. “But this isn’t about me, this is about you.”

“So what do you think I should do?” I asked her seriously.

“I think you should talk to him about it.  See what you can get out of him. Then check his body for hickeys; take off his shirt and check his back for scars. If all else fails, you know what to do.” She said.