Skittles and Pizza

“Jay, baby, go sit down and leave them alone. You’ve been in there 6 times in the last thirty minutes.” Bey said looking for food in the refrigerator.

“I’m just trying to make sure they aren’t doing anything.” Jay said walking behind and wrapping his arms around her.

“Blue is in there with them. They won’t do anything with her in the room.” Bey said.

“Remember when we were just friends?” Jay said kissing her cheek.

Bey laughed a little. “Yeah, I remember.” Bey said closing the refrigerator and turning around to face Jay. “I also remember you telling me that we could never be together because you didn’t trust yourself not to hurt me.”

“And unfortunately, I was right. And I’m really sorry. Beyond sorry. If I could go back and change that day I would. I love you so much and don’t know where I would be or who I would be without you.” Jay kissed her on the lips and it made a smacking noise when he released.

“I know. And I love you too.” Bey said mocking Jay’s kiss.

Jay picked her up and put her on the counter and started to get rougher with the kisses. “Nuuhn Jay.” Bey said realizing what he wanted.

“Why not?” Jay said kissing her neck.

Bey moaned softly. “Because Cori and D could come in here any minute. They haven’t eaten anything and he’s been here for hours.” Bey said. “Shit.” Bey said as Jay started to suck on her sweet spot. She leaned her head to the side a little and moved her hair to give him better access.

“Come on. We used to have sex in the kitchen all the time.” Jay said kissing down to her breast.

“That was one time, and we were drunk, hints the song ‘Drunk in Love’”.

“Please?”

Bey moaned again as his finger grazed the outside of her pussy. “Fine.”

Jay smiled and continued to kiss her and rub her pussy from the outside of her leggings.

“Stop teasing me.” Bey said grabbing Jay’s hand and putting them in her pants.

“You’re wet.” Jay said smiling.

“And D, Blue and I are hungry.” Cori said standing by the kitchen door with her arms folded giving them a disapproving look.

Jay jumped and took out his hand. Bey just laughed.

“Ya’ll are disgusting. You’re kids and guests eat food in here. ” Cori said walking to the refrigerator. “And apparently you eat in here too dad.” Jay started coughing.

“Cock blocker.” Bey said getting off the counter top.

“How long were you standing there?” Jay asked.

“Long enough.” Cori said closing the refrigerator. She turned and looked at them “Can you take us to eat? We’re hungry and there’s no food left.” Cori said crossing her arms again.

“Yeah, we can go out to eat in a bit.” Jay said. “Just get Blue dressed and meet us back here in 20 minutes.” Jay said.

“Fine.” Cori said walking to the kitchen entrance. She stopped when she got there and turned around. “Are you sure 20 minutes is long enough for dad to tear that cheery out mom?” Cori asked laughing.

“Get out.” Bey said.

Cori laughed and walked out.

“Did she just quote on of your songs?” Jay asked.