Surprise (Part 1)

Bey POV

11:57 p.m.: I was supposed to be sleeping but my birthday is in a couple minutes. Just 3 more minutes to go. Last time I checked Blue was sleeping and Jay and Cori were down stairs bonding or some shit. I don’t know. Probably eating left over pizza.

11:59 p.m.: I was counting down backwards from 60. I can’t believe I’m about to be 33. Amazing. 10 more seconds. 5 more seconds. 3, 2, 1.

12:00 a.m.: September 4th. Cori and Jay came running into my room screaming telling me happy birthday.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!” Cori said running and jumping on my bed. She rolled on me and gave me a bunch of kisses. She can be such a baby sometimes.

“Happy birthday to my beautiful wife.” Jay said. He picked me up from the covers and spun me around in the air then put me back down.

I get so emotional so easily. I was trying not to cry. “Thank you!” I said to both of them. Then my phone started ringing. It’s Kelly. “Hello.” I said answering it. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU SEXY BITCH!” Kelly screamed over the phone. I laughed. “Thank you Kelly!” I said. “Alright. I’ll see you later today. I stayed up just for you BB. I’m tired as hell.” She said. “Well thanks for staying up! I’ll see you later.” I said. “Bye boo.” She hung up the phone.

While I was on the phone Cori left the room. When she came back she had something behind her back. It was really big. “What is that?” I asked. She started walking towards me.

“This is a pre-gift gift from the BeyHive. Since I’m a part of the Hive and I live with you they asked me to give it to you.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Wait. They want me to record it.” She said.

Jay grabbed my phone from the bed and started recording.  “Wait, no. I don’t have on any make up.” I said.

“You look more beautiful without it. You don’t need make up babe.” Jay said.

“I guess.”

“Here you go!” Cori said handing me this book. It was a scrapbook and it was big. I’m sure it weighed a ton. I sat on my bed and put it on my lap. “It’s so pretty.” I said getting teary eyed.

“Wait till you see what’s inside.” Cori said.

I opened it up and it started playing music. The first song was Grown Woman. It had pictures of Me, Jay, Blue, and Cori on it. The next page played No No No Part 1 and it had pictures of Me, Kelly, and…what were their names again? Next was Say My Name with pictures of Me, Kelly, Michelle and… I must be getting old, I just can’t seem to remember names today. The songs went on and on as well as the pictures. I was crying the entire time; my fans just have a way of getting to me. I don’t know what I would do without their crazy asses. When I got to the last page it was black.

“Why is this page black?” I asked looking up.

Cori just smiled at me.

“Why do y’all do this to me? Y’all know I hate surprises.” I wined standing up.

Jay and Cori laughed at me. “You’ll love it ma, I promise.” She said.

“That was sweet.” Jay said putting my phone down. “Cori, get out so I can give your mother one of her many gifts.” He added.

“What’s the gift?” Cori asked.

“You can stay and watch if you’d like.” Jay said walking over to me. He grabbed my ass and lifted me in the air walking us to the bed, and then he laid on top of me and found my spot immediately. He sucked on it and licked it a couple times. I’m not gonna lie, I did moan kind of loud.