Ten O'clock

“Bey.” Jay said shaking his wife. “Beyoncé. Baby wake up. You’re going to be late for your doctor’s appointment.” Jay said pulling the cover off of her.

“Jay stop.” She wined trying to reach for the cover again.

“Get up. Come on lazy.” Jay said taking the cover from her again, but this time dropping them on the floor.

“It’s too early.” Bey said rolling over to Jay’s side of the bed and cuddling into the pillow.

“It’s ten o’clock.”

“Too early.” She said into the pillow.

“Alright. You’re asking for it.” Jay said walking to his side of the bed.

“Shawn! Don’t you dare!”

“Then get up.”

“No!”

“Fine.” Jay lifted Beyoncé up from the bed, slung her across his shoulder, and stared to walk to the bathroom.

“Put me down Shawn.” Bey said.

“As soon as we get to the bathroom.”

Bey sighed.

“See.” Jay said putting her on the bathroom counter top. “That wasn’t so bad.” Jay said kissing her. “Brush your teeth.” Jay said before walking out of the bathroom. He went to go make up the bed. When he came back Bey was finished brushing her teeth but she was still sitting on the counter top so Jay walked back over to her. He stood directly between her legs and started kissing on her neck. Bey let out a soft moan when he reached her sweet spot. Her legs almost immediately wrapped around his waist. But once Jay’s hands started to get closer and closer up her thigh she stopped him. “You woke me up so I wouldn’t be late remember.” She said.  

He sighed. “Do you want me to turn the shower on?” Jay asked her.

“Please.”

Jay turned to turn on the water and when her turned back Beyoncé was taking her clothes off.

“Why are you looking at me like that? You act like you’ve never seen me naked before.” She said reaching for a face towel.

“No, it’s not that at all. You just get more beautiful by the day.” He said stepping behind her.

“That’s sweet Jay.”

“Mhumm.” He said as he started to kiss her neck again.

“But no. You still aren’t getting any. I can’t be late.” She said as she dropped her face towel on the floor on purpose, obviously.

“Oops. I dropped my towel.” Bey said slowly bending down to get it.

“You just love to tease me don’t you?” Jay said.

“Nope. I just like to be watched.” Bey said winking at him.

“Not as much as I love watching you.” Jay said.

“Did you say something?” Bey said turning to him.

“Not a thing. Just hurry up and get on the shower so we can go Sasha.”

“Ha! Okay. But you need to let go of me first.”

“My bad shawty.”

“And please fix breakfast for my babies.” Bey said finally stepping into the shower.

“Your surprise fixed breakfast for them.” Jay said walking out of the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

“I hate surprises Jay!” Bey screamed.

“Hurry up!” he screamed back.

----------------

Cori walked in the kitchen and saw a dark woman pouring orange juice in cups. “OhMyGod. That’s Kelly Rowland.” She thought to herself. She kept walking until she got to the island.

“Who are you?” Kelly asked looking up.

“Who are you?” Cori asked mocking her.

“You know who I am.” Kelly said back.

“And I know you know who I am.”

Kelly chuckled. “Nice to meet you Cori. I’m Kelly.”

“I know who you are. Don’t tell Beyoncé this, but you were always my favorite member of Destiny’s Child.” Cori laughed and smiled at her.

“Well thank you! And you sound just like Beyoncé when you laugh.” Kelly said putting a plate of food in front of Cori.

“Thank you. And I get that a lot.” Cori said.

Just then Jay walked down the stairs holding Blue’s hand. “Auntie!” Blue said running to her.

“Hey munchkin! How you doing!?” Kelly said picking her up.

“I miss you!” Blue said hugging her.

“I missed you more Blue-Blue!” Kelly said putting her in her high chair. “Does Bey know I’m here yet?” Kelly asked putting food in front of Blue.

“Nah. I told her that she has a surprise though.” Jay said making his own plate.

“Watch this.” Kelly said as she chugged down a full cup of orange juice. She burped.

“KELENDRIA ROWLAND!” Bey screamed from upstairs.

They all just laughed and waited for Bey to come down the stairs.

-------------

“Jay, are you sure you don’t want to go take Bey to her doctor’s appointment? I can meet up with ya’ll at Tina’s house later.” Kelly said.

“I’m sure. I’ll catch the next one. Blue and I are going to head over there early to help her with a couple things.” He said.

“Okay.” Kelly said grabbing her keys. “Bey you ready?” Kelly asked walking to the door.

“Yeah, let’s go.” She said walking towards the door. She reached for the door knob when Cori cleared her throat. Bey turned around. “Sorry. Let’s go Cori.”

Kelly walked out of the door first, then Beyoncé. “Cori.” Jay said.

“Huh?” Cori said turning her head to face him.

“I told you that we always forget our kids.” Cori smiled and put her head down. “And keep your head up.” He added.

Cori nodded and closed the door behind them. Jay watched the, from the window.

“Can I drive?” Cori asked.

“You wish!” Kelly screamed as she got in the car.

Bey smiled at Cori and told her to get in. As Cori got in the car she got a text message.

“Who is that texting you?” Kelly asked.

“Nobody.” Cori said as she pulled out her phone. She started smiling at what the message said.

“Mhum. Tell noboD Mrs. Carter said Hey.” Bey said giving Cori a knowing look and putting emphasis in the letter D.

Cori smirked at her and went back to replying to the message she had gotten from D.