Skating

"Thank y'all for coming the On the Run Tour! This has been a wonderful experience." Beyoncé says into her mic. "Drive home safe, God bless, goodnight!" She and Jay hold hands as the curtain closes.

That was the last show for this tour.

"Great show today, baby." Jay says as he kisses her on her cheek.

"Not too bad yourself, Mr. Carter." Beyoncé says back. She winks at him and sees their beautiful baby girl running towards them from the corner of her eye.

"Good Job!" Blue shouts while hugging her mom's leg. "Thank you, baby." Beyoncé says.

Jay fakes cries and sniffles. "What about me?"

"Don't cry, daddy!" Blue says. She hold her arms out and Jay picks her up. She kisses his cheek. "Good job!"

"Now, that's more like it." He says. He throws her in the air and catches her.

"Again!" Blue says.

Jay does it again, and again, and again. "Okay, you two." Beyonce says smiling. "Play time later. Right now we have to talk to the crew."

As soon as Beyonce turns her back to them to start walking Jay does it again. He puts his lips to Blue's stomach and blows causing her to laugh loudly. "No, daddy!" Blue says when he puts her down.

Beyonce arches her eyebrow. "No, daddy." She says. She was trying to keep a straight face but it came out as a smirk.

Jay rolls his eyes. "Why not?"

"Business time." Blue says.

"That's right." Beyonce says. She high fives Blue and takes her hand.

"I think we should go out and celebrate tonight." Jay says as they walk into the room with all the dancers, backup singers, and stage crew.

"I agree." Beyoncé says.

"Let's go skating!" the dance captain Ashley suggest. Blue was reaching for Ashley so Jay passes her Blue. "What do you think about that Blue-Blue?" Ashley asks. "Yes!" Blue says excitedly while clapping her hands.

"Yeah skating is cool with us." the Les Twins add.

"Alright then." Beyoncé says while taking Blue from Ashley's arms.

--------------------------------------------

They all rode in their separate cars to the skating rink. When they got there Jay told them that everything was on him. Luckily there weren't that many people there so they just asked the manager to not let anyone else in. Of course the manager agreed to it.

"Well" Ashley said putting on Blue's last skating shoe, "Let's go skate." She carries Blue until the edge of the carpet that meets the rink.

"Alright, I'm gonna put you down for a second." Ashley says. She gets her balance and her footing then reaches her hands out for Blue to take. "You ready?" She asks.

Blue nods and takes her hand. As soon as she gets both feet on the rink she slips and slides and falls to the floor. Beyonce is right next to her, before she can even fully get off the ground, and pulls her back up to the carpet. "Are you okay?"

"I'm ok Mommy."

"She's fine! She a big girl. Right, Blue-Blue?"

"Yeah!" Blue moves her head up and down excitedly and smiles.

"Okay, let's try again." Ashley says. They repeat what they did before but this time Blue doesn't fall. She looks up to Ashley at and smiles. "You did it!" Ashley skates around so that Blue can be closer to the wall. "I'm gonna hold this hand and you put your other hand on the wall." Blue does as she's told and they start moving slowly.