Surprise (Part 2)

Bey POV

We just finished getting our nails and toes done. It’s about 10:15 in the a.m. “I’m hungry.” I said.

“Bey, you ate before you left the house.” Solo said.

“I’m eating for two.” I reminded them.

“We know!” They both said in unison.

“Don’t yell at me. It’s my birthday.” I said.

Michelle rolled her eyes. “What do you wanna eat birthday girl?” Solo asked.

“Surprise me.”

“IHop it is.” Chelle said.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea. Can we just drive through somewhere?” I asked.

“Mmm, no. We’re going to IHop.” Solo said.

“Whatever, and then after that we need to go to the store so I can get an outfit for tonight.” I said.

“Why? You got something planned?” Michelle asked.

“I’m not stupid. I know y’all planned a surprise party.”

“We didn’t plan anything.” Solo said.

“Yeah, okay.” I said.

“Did you get the gift from your disciples?” Michelle asked.

“My what?” I asked.

“Your disciples; the Hive baby. Keep up.” Michelle said.

“Ohh. Yeah, they gave me the scrapbook.” I said smiling.

“That’s not all they got you.” Solo said.

“Cori told me there was more.” I said.

“There most defiantly is. It’s more on the business side though.” Solo added.

“What are you talking about?”

“Nothing. Nothing. You know your sister is crazy as hell. She don’t know what she talking about. Just ignore her.” Michelle said.

“Whatever asshole.” Solo said to her. We pulled up at IHop. Of course the paparazzi and fans were there.

Solo stopped the car. “How you wanna do this?” She asked turning around.

“Y’all go ahead and go in. I’ll come in a little after y’all.” I said.

“That’s fine.” She said before getting out. Michelle went in after her. Then I opened my door and started to walk in trying to ignore the paparazzi.

“Beyoncé Beyoncé!” They screamed as I was walking in. “Happy Birthday!” They said.

I told them thank you and kept on walking. When I got in Michelle, Solo and Kelly were already seated so I walked over to them. “Kelly!” I screamed when I got to the table. She stood up and gave me a big hug. “I thought you had something to do.” I said sitting down across from her.

“I did. But my best friend is more important.” She said.

“See! This is why you’re my favorite.” I said.

“Yeah, that’s why.” Solo said rolling her eyes.

The waiter came and took our orders. He came back with food and drinks. I guess I was having so much fun I didn’t even realize that the paparazzi were outside the window snapping pictures. I rolled my eyes and kept eating. “Damn girl, they follow you everywhere.” Michelle said.