Don't Doubt The Hive

-- Time Jump --

It’s been a month and a half since the ‘Lyndell’ incident. Everything was slowly getting better. Bey was learning to trust Jay again; Cori was working on her ‘language’ and trying to convince everyone that D is just a friend; and Blue was getting bigger by the day. Cori and Jay had gotten a lot closer, but they still had their moments; as well as Bey and Cori, for the most part Cori was well behaved but sometimes her and Bey went at each other throats.  Like mother like daughter.

-------------------

“Mom!” Cori screamed from her room.

“What!?” Bey screamed back.

“Come here please!”

“I’m pregnant! If you want me, bring your ass in here!” Bey screamed back.

Cori sighed and got up and walked to Jay’s and Bey’s room. “You’re not even that pregnant. Just like five months. Is it really that hard to walk down the hall?” Cori asked walking towards the bed.

“Don’t get slapped bumble bee.” Bey said looking up from her phone then back at it.

“Sorry. What are you doing?” Cori said sitting on the bed.

“Just reading some of my comments on Instagram.”

“Oh, yeah? Or are you lurking on your fan pages?” Cori said raising an eyebrow.

Bey giggled. “A little of both.”

“They miss you. They think you went M.I.A. on them.”

Bey sighed. “I know, and I miss them too. I’m just not ready for them to find out that I’m pregnant or about you yet.”

Cori chuckled.

“What’s funny?” Bey asked.

“Did you forget who your fans are? You never go M.I.A. so they know you’re hiding something. They probably already know.”

“I doubt it.”

“Never doubt the Beyhive.” Cori said getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

Bey gasped.

“What?” Cori said turning her head to Bey.

“Come here.”

Cori walked to the side of Bey. “Yes?”

“Read these comments.” Bey said handing Cori her phone.

Cori read it out loud.

-          “Who is this Cori girl that keeps being spotted out with Baby Blue and Jay?”

-          “She has Beyone’s ass.”

-          “I took a picture with her at the mall! She was with Bey.”

-          “Are they related?”

-          “They have the same eyes.”

There were tons more but Cori didn’t feel like reading them. She handed the phone back to Bey.

“I need to tell them don’t I?” Bey asked looking at her phone.

Cori nodded. “Do you know how you want to do it?”

“Actually, yes. Very casually.” Bey said.

“Why not just go on Oprah like you usually do?”

“I’ll go on Oprah to answer questions and stuff like that, but I’ll announce it my way.” Bey said getting out of the bed and grabbing her laptop.

“Where’s Jay and Blue?” Cori asked.

“In the studio. Come on.” Bey said while walking out of her bedroom door and to the other side of the house with the studio.

“Mommie!” Blue said running to her.

“Hey baby Blue.” Bey said picking her up and walking to the couch in the studio.

“Wassup Bey?” Jay asked walking to the couch.

“So, the Beyhive wants to know who Cori is.” Bey said.

“I think it’s time. You should tell them.”

“I know.”

“You have any ideas?” Jay asked.

“Actually yes.” Bey said opening up her computer.

“What are you doing?” Cori asked.

“Just sit down before I lose my nerve. You too Jay.” They sat down on the couch and Bey put her pink Mac down on the table and pressed the record button.

“So, I know you guys think I went M.I.A but I didn’t. I love you all way to much too just randomly disappear on you. But anyway, I just have a lot on my plate right now.” Bey said shifting her Mac a little.

“I bet you’re wondering who this girl is.” Bey said pointing to Cori.

“I’m Cori.” She said waiving at the camera.

“She is my daughter.”

“That’s our daughter.” Jay said.

“Sister!” Blue said after them.

Blue got off of Bey’s lap and went to Cori.

Bey looked down at her stomach. “Well, Blue was covering it up, but as you can probably tell, I am pregnant. 5 months to be exact.” She said. Jay put his hand on her stomach and rubbed it.

“And I know ya’ll are going to have a lot of questions when you see this, so when I finish this video, I will call Oprah and set up a date to talk about it. It is a long story and a very complicated one. But yeah, that was my big secret!” Bey said letting out a breath or relief. Bey wanted this video to be serious, but not to the point where her fans thought she was depressed.

“And Beyhive, if ya’ll don’t stop talking about how big Cori’s ass is, I swear!” Bey said smiling and pointing to the camera.

Cori laughed and said “Yeah, I get it from her.” Pointing at Bey.

“What? Ya’ll been talking about my little girls ass? Keep your eyes on her face.” Jay said with a serious face.

“Ass!” Blue said clapping her hands.

They all laughed. “Don’t say that baby.” Bey said.

Blue nodded and yawned. “Cori, go take Blue upstairs for a nap.” Bey said.

Cori nodded, picked up Blue and walked out of the door.

“Well, I think that’s it. I told you guys that I would always be honest with you no matter what, so that was my truth. Have a good day babies.” Bey said smiling.

Bey was about to press the stop recording button, but before she could Jay grabbed her face and gave her a quick but passionate kiss. Bey was visibly blushing. “Bye guys.” Bey said waving at the camera. She pressed stop recording and sighed.

“So where are you going to put the video?” Jay asked.

“Everywhere; on Instagram, tumblr and my website.”

“Your fans are going to go crazy. It’s gonna be on the news and everything.” Jay said.

“I know.” Bey said as she was uploading the video to tumblr.

“I give it two hours.” Jay said pulling out five hundred dollars from his wallet and waving it in the air.

Bey giggled and put it on her website. “You clearly don’t know my fans as well as I do.” Bey opened up Instagram on her laptop and uploaded the video. Once it was uploaded is closed her laptop and flipped it over. She took the case off  and took out five hundred dollars then put the case back on. She waved the money in the air mocking Jay and said “I give it 15 minutes.”

“I doubt it.” Jay said.

“Never doubt my hive baby.” Bey said winking at him.

Now, they wait.