M's Stripper [9]

-Syreena-

I bustle through the doors of the strip club and make a run for it to my dressing room and standing by my door was Blaze and my boss John, and he looked furious.

"Angel!" he screams at me. No one in the club addressed me as 'Syreena' because we all went by our stripper names. "You get your ass moving, understood? Now get in there!" He points to my dressing room and I run inside.

Blaze was my boss but John was the main boss. He was the one who owned this club making him someone on my target list that I could shoot. And man did he have money, loads of money. It got me wondering that he didn't have a wife, family, nor kids, so what does he do with all this money. Blaze comes into my room and gently pushes me into my bathroom and hands me a dress.

"Hurry up," Blaze yells and then I hear a door slam.

I glance at the outfit and I guess I was going to play doctor today. I strip of my shorts and half sleeve shirt and put on the nurse outfit and get out of the bathroom. The outfit was short and my nipples were visible. I was tired of leading this kind of life. I glance at the mirror and see Zayn's crescent moon shaped marks. I couldn't let anyone see this so I take foundation and rub it on my hands. I eye line my eyes and flicker some glitter on my eyes, making sure the color of my eyes stood out from the tan contrast of my skin. I rub some oil over my body making sure my skin looked nice and greasy. I scan myself in the mirror and hear my dressing door open.

"Angel?" a pale blonde girl's head pops out.

"Here," I answer.

The girl walks into my room and she gives me a smile. Her name was Desire and yes, she was very desirable.

"We're doing VIP sections tonight," Desire informs me. "Hopefully, I could get tipped more." Desire stares at her nails and starts picking them.

"Honey," I say. "You have no idea how wanted you are, so stop being insecure."

"Look who's talking," Desire sneers.

I shot her a glare and she just smiles showing her white dazzling teeth, and walks out of the room. I liked Desire but at some point I wanted to bash her face in and shave that golden hair of hers. I was all set to go and walk out of my dressing room. John was there and I utter a grumble, his moods swings were so annoying, I sometimes guess if he's actually having his man period. I try to walk by him but of course, I fail.

"Angel!" He barks.

I take in a deep breath and walk towards him. "Yes sir?"

"You will be attending the VIP lounge zone tonight. So get your ass moving."

"Yes sir."

I walk away from him and towards the bar too see Jamie serving.

"Sup, Jamie?" I greet.

"Hi," he huffs.

It was a Friday night and the club was busy. Jamie was going to do his famous fire stunt later on today so Jamie was in a lot of pressure.

"Whiskey on the rocks," I tell him.

Jamie nods and pours whiskey in several glasses and puts them on a tray. I pick it up and balance it on the palm of my right hand, walking towards the VIP lounge which was upstairs.  The VIP was on the top since it was more of a 'classy' area and the clients over here were rich. I walk to the lounge and some soft tune was playing instead of the electric or techno songs played downstairs. The VIP lounge had tables and little rooms with red velvet curtains covering it. I walk over to the first one and slide the curtain aside and quickly close it back. They were finalizing a deal and you ever interrupt when someone does a deal. I quickly shake out the images in my head and walk over to the next one. I pull the curtain aside and I utter a gasp. Zayn was there, a whiskey in his hands, and besides him was my Gucci black purse. Damn, I must've left it and he had come to give it back. Zayn stares at me and a smirk appears over his face. Why in the fuck was he smirking? Hasn't he ruined my life already?

"Syreena," Zayn raises his whiskey glass as a greeting.

I was about to get out but there were cameras here and you couldn't leave an unattended client alone. Shit. I was trying to avoid him but no, he pops up. I walk into the small room and sit beside Zayn, making sure some distance was there. I still hadn't forgiven him for hurting me and many other things for that matter. Zayn just stares at my face and I trade his empty glass with a filled one.

"Won't you dance for me?" Zayn asks with lost eyes.

He was clearly drunk and his expression looked like a lost puppy.

"No," I answer.

"If you don't, I could tell your boss and you're going to be in a hell load of trouble," Zayn takes a sip looking at me through amused eyes. "Consider your options."

He was being a bitch and he knew that. I get up and walk towards and sway my hips to the music. I run my hands down touching my body and flip my hair. Zayn wasn't saying anything or nor did he do anything. He just stared at me dully with his nut brown eyes. Even though he was just starting, I stared feeling hot. Not as in sweat hot but as in horny hot.  I walked seductively towards him and passed my hands around my body lustfully. Zayn drank his whisky in one go and I grabbed another one from the tray. I stared taking of my strapless nurse suit, playing with my breasts and I was excited. What the hell, why was I suddenly all excited?

I turn around showing him my ass and my small my thong, Zayn remains unmoved. He had no expression written over his face what so ever. I held my boobs to his face and shook them and walked to the middle of the room. I lied down on the floor and moved seductively and touched every part of me. I was feeling horny and very excited. I stand up and shake my hips grinding them on his lap. When I did this, many men would take advantage of me and tried to touch me. But Zayn, he didn't even lay a hand on me. Zayn's coldness was driving me insane. I get up and sit down at the gap between his legs and pop my index finger in my mouth. I suck it tenderly, making fake moans and get it out; licking it slowly. His nut brown hazel eyes looked mine intensely and made everything feel hot, including me. I got up and slipped my hands down my underwear...touching myself. That was the last bit of the private VIP show. Zayn's intense gaze was making me horny and I felt a pressure between my legs. When I touched my 'zone' I couldn't help moaning and this time it was for real. It was the first time something like that happened to me in a private show. I froze abruptly in surprise; Zayn noticed it and smiled mischievously. I take my top from the floor, slip it on, and walk away from him. I hurry to my dressing room slamming the door behind me.

I was breathing hard and I was hot and horny. I've made love to Zayn at least maybe 11 times and I never felt this way. When we made love, it wasn't all juicy, it was a quickie. But today, today was something all different. I stand in front of the full length mirror too see my cheeks red and burning. This was not normal. Just to be sure, I slip my hands down my underwater and I was really wet. The hell? This wasn't normal! I maybe a stripper and I've private shows plenty of times but I never once felt this way to any client. And Zayn usually never comes to the club, never. I was excited like I had never been in my whole life and he hadn't said one nasty thing or even touched me, yet I was turned on.

"It was just the dance," I tell my reflection.

Who was I kidding; it wasn't the dance at all. It was Zayn, it was all Zayn. I take in a deep breath trying to calm down my panting.

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in," I answer shakily.

The door opens showing Zayn. Zayn? Zayn! What the hell was he doing here?!