M's Stripper [29]

-Zayn-

I was parked outside Syreena's building gripping the steering wheel. I turn my head sideways and see Syreena getting out of the car. She slams the door shut not saying anything and enters her building. I have no idea what I was feeling but she broke me, I was sure of that. I open my car and head to her building, I will try once more. I freaking loved Syreena, if she didn't know how to love, I'll teach her. I'll be her teacher I'll be her everything, but she won't let me. I press the elevator button and enter inside alone and I smile a bit as I press her floor. I was remembering when I started touching her in elevator and giving her an almost orgasm that was the same day, I slept on her doorstep. The elevator door opens and I head to her flat. The door was open and I see Syreena talking to someone on the phone.

"I'll come today...fuck off Desire!"

I close the door to her flat and she turns to me. She hangs up and looks at me.

"Why are you here?" Syreena bleakly said.

"Are you going to defy me at every turn?" I state with anger in my voice.

"No," Syreena says her voice dead. "Just leave Zayn. I want nothing to do with you.

I glower at her and step forward. Syreena instantly backs up and she glares at me. I stop, anguish was clearly on my face and my eyes were brimming with tears.

"Go away," Syreena breathes. "Please."

The 'please' sounded like a plead. No, it was a plead. She didn't want me.

"I don't want to go," I mummer my voice filled with longing.

I step forward and Syreena holds her hands up.

"Don't please," she begs. "I can't do this."

This was it, how many times am I going to try? She rejected me. She wanted nothing to do with me. It wasn't like we were going out or anything, but still... it stung, bad. I bite my lips and then I take my wallet out and get a load of cash out.

"This is for helping," I say coldly. I had no feelings no more.

I throw the cash on the table and walk away. But I stop in the doorway and turn back.

"Bye Syreena."

With that, I open the door and I'm out. My eyes were blurry now and it was messing up my visual. I wipe the tears angrily from my cheeks and rub my eyes hopping that my eyes weren't red. I press the elevator button and I was trying to control myself now. The door opens and I press close, praying that no one would enter inside. Thankfully, no one does and I walk quickly out of the building and enter my car. I start the engine and start driving, tears running down my face. I stop the car in the middle of nowhere and I break down. I was sobbing and gasping now. She didn't love, hell she wanted nothing from me. She hates me and I was the cause of that. I haven't cried like this in years. I never cried for anyone and here I was crying, crying for my stripper. Time passes and soon I stop. I wipe the tears from my eyes and start the car. I was never going to forget her, never. She was different; she was a spark, a deadly one. And she broke me. I shake my head trying to get rid of Syreena or at least stuff her memories somewhere else deep in my head. As I was driving home, I remembered the last expression of Syreena. She was shocked that I gave her money and I just left.

I was now at front of my door, trying to open the door.

"Fuck," I mutter. "Come on."

Finally, I manage to get the door open and I quickly close it. I walk over to my bed and throw myself and welcome the grief from my heart. I couldn't hate Syreena because she was saving herself from me. I was a messed up person with weird mood swings. I was a whole lot of shades of fucked up.