M's Stripper [12]

-Zayn-

Syreena was on the sidewalk and her knee was bleeding badly. Blood was falling dripping from the wound to her legs.

"Syreena!" I bend down to her. "Are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?" She snaps.

Okay, stupid question to ask.

"What happened?" I ask looking at the wound. It was really bad.

"I tripped," Syreena answered.

"You tripped?" I question and look around the pavement. "What did you trip on? There's nothing here." I glance at her face which she moves away.

"I tripped on nothing," she mutters.

Wait, what?

"What?" I ask again.

"I tripped over nothing, okay?!" Syreena yells in exasperation.

"ZAYN, OVER HERE!"

I glance up and Syreena who looks at me horrified.

"I can't walk in this!" Her hands point to her wound and she looks horrified. "We're gonna die by the freaking paparazzi."

Syreena was panicking and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"You think this is funny Zayn!?" Syreena throws her hands up in the air.

I start coughing purposely to hide my laughter and earn a glare from Syreena.

"YOU BROKE UP WITH PIERRE IS SHE YOUR REPLACEMENT!"

"ZAYN OVER HERE!"

"DOLL, LOOK HERE PLEASE!"

"Replacement?" I hear Syreena mutter under breath.

"Come on," I tell Syreena.

I stand up and Syreena looks up at me. I bend down and shove both my hands under her body and lift her up. Syreena was now cradled towards my chest and the shouts of the paparazzi got louder.

"OVER HERE!"

We both glance at the paparazzi and to each other.

"Well?" Syreena questions with her eyebrows raised.

I bit my inner lip, turn around, and start running.

"Zayn!" Syreena yells. "You better not trip!"

I laugh, "Like you? Who tripped over nothing? I mean, how do you trip over nothing?"

"Shut up and run."

It was all she said to me and I knew she was embarrassed by her everyday motor skills. I mean, how was she a stripper if she fell over nothing? I was now jogging and my hood fell down revealing my messy hair.

Syreena glances up at me, "You look like a crazy scientist with that blonde dye."

"Thank you so much," I sarcastically answer and couldn't help smile.

Pedestrians were now staring at the chase of Zayn Malik and the paparazzi. This was going to be all over the news and management was going to kill me.

"Where are we going?" Syreena questions.

"I really don't know," I answer her.

We were far from the coffee café and Syreena's flat. I glance at the familiar road and a smile comes to my face.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

I look down to Syreena who is making a poker face and I knew she was in pain. I glance at her wound and I had to get her wound treated fast. I turn around to see the paps running; I was still a good distance away. I start fast walking towards a high rise building.