Her

Can I take this off baby'? I said while pulling at her dress. She said 'yes papi'. I gently took it off her, keeping eye contact and kissing her more passionately after I removed it.

I looked at her and said 'god you're beautiful. You wanna do this?'. She smiled and replied 'you ain't to shabby yourself. And of course I do.. Shut up and get started'.

I smirked and pulled at her bra strap to tease her. I took it off as I left light hickeys on her neck, kissing downwards to her breasts.

I softly swirled my tongue around and sucked her nipple on one breast as I squeezed the other.

'Ha- Harry.. Mmmmm, don't stop'. She moaned. I felt my boner throbbing.. She's such a turn on.

'You like that mama'? I said while sucking her nipples.

'God yes' she replied.

I started kissing down her belly and I moved between her legs and said, 'open up baby'.

She spread her legs and I pulled her thong off.

I slid two fingers in her and pulled them in and out, making her arch her back and moan.

I pulled them out and softly licked her clit, just teasing her. She was breathing heavy.

She draped one leg over my shoulder, resting it on my back and ran her fingers through my hair and pushed my head down, saying, 'make me cum Harry please I can't take the teasing'.

I started to lick and suck her slowly at first. Her moans were growing louder and I was speeding up.

She had an intense orgasm, yelling out my name and gasping for breath.

Jens POV

I got up and pushed him down. I licked my lips and pulled off his boxers, revealing his not so little friend.

He looked at me 'Jenni- oh god' he was interrupted by me licking him. I started going down on him, sucking the tip and rubbing the rest.

Harry's POV

I couldn't handle it anymore, I pushed her down and straddled her, kissing her neck while she giggled.

I entered her slowly and she moaned while I started to thrust.

We stayed like that until we both hit climax at the same time. I collapsed on top of her, both of us trying to catch our breath.

'Papi..?' She murmured, 'yeah baby', I replied.

'You're pretty heavy to just be laying on me'. She giggled.

I laughed and said 'sorry Jen' and rolled off her.

We pulled the covers over us and we laid there kissing and she fell asleep on my chest.