Stressed

Harry's POV

Jen came out of her dressing room and walked right by me, straight to the car. Weird..

Leah gave me a hug and said bye. 'Hey Leah, is Jen okay? She seems off' I asked.

'Yeah Harry, she's ok, just tired. Go talk to her'. She gave me a smile and walked away. Huh.

No need to be worried about her, just tired.

I walked out and got in the car. She was sitting in the passenger seat, rubbing her temples with the tips of her fingers. She looked stressed beyond belief.

'Jenny.. You alright honey?' I rubbed her shoulder.

Yeah. Just a headache. I'm fine. I have a umm meeting at 10 tomorrow morning. Then I have the rest of the day free.' She replied.

'Okayyy. I'll be working until 4 so you have your day to yourself. But I could care less about our plans tomorrow, I care about now. Are you sure you just have a headache? You look stressed'

She shot me a 'go drop dead' glare and said 'headaches tend to stress people out. I'm fine Harry. I just wanna get home. It's late'.

'Ok' I replied, 'I should drive then huh'?

She just sighed and said 'don't talk to me'.

I glanced at her, caught her eye and mouthed 'okay', which made her smile.

We got home and went upstairs. I sat on the bed and she undressed and put on one of my T shirts and took out her hair. I just sighed and watched her. The way her perfectly wavy hair fell over her shoulders was just so attractive.

Even stressed she's cute.

I changed into just my boxers and came up behind her at the bathroom vanity and hugged her from behind.

She sighed. Looking at me in the mirror she said 'not tonight. I don't feel good'.

I held her tighter and replied 'I know babydoll, I just wanna hug you. You smell so good'.

She smiled and leaned back against me and held my hands that were around her waist.

I kissed her neck and said 'I love you so much Jennifer. Nothing could ever end that'.

She whispered 'I love you too. Promise to never leave me just because things get tough'.

'Never baby'