This is not Goodbye (part 1)

Jens POV

The doctor came in and said 'You go into surgery in an hour'.

This is it.

I sit here and think about the past 5 years or so since I met Harry.

They have been the best years of my life.

He has his arms around me and his face in my hair against my neck. 

I could stay like this forever.

My whole body is weak. I can hardly move without help and i'm in so much pain.

But in his arms I feel safe and relaxed.

He is the best medicine.

We've been through so much together and this is our final hours together and someway, somehow, i'm okay with the way its ending. We had time to say goodbye but this is not goodbye. I feel crushed to leave him alone in the world but he will never be alone. I leave my heart and soul with im always.

I felt him smile.

'What are you thinking about'?, I asked.

'Do you remember when you were trying to teach me to dance and I accidentally tripped you, making you sprain your ankle'? He said.

'And then you called 911 and they threatened to have you arresseted for wrongful use of 911!', I laughed.

'But I was dead serious.. I thought your life was in danger'.

'And you carried me around because you thught i'd hurt my arms with crutches'.

He just started sobbing and hugging me tight.

'I'm sorry...' , he cried.

'No Harry, let it out. I love you papi', I whispered running my fingers through his hair and rubbing his back as he cried.

'Let it be me that you think of, when everything tells you to give it up..... until the flowers don't bloom in may, and forever runs out of days. Let it be me, that you think of, let it be me, the one that you love.. Let it be me', I sang softly until he calmed down.

I wiped his eyes and kissed where his tears were, then down his cheek and met his lips softly.

'Don't ever forget how much I love you. Don't let Georgia, Sarah, Charlotte, Max, Emme, Shayliene and Nathan forget either. I leave a piece of my soul with each of them. And you will have my heart until the end of time'.

'Don't Leave me Jenny', he whispered as I felt his breath and his lips on my neck, calming me.

I never will...