Wake up

Harry's POV

'Harry you need to calm down or leave the room', the doctor said.

'The fuck I will. Answer my fucking question! What happened?! What's going on! Someone say something!' I yelled back, still holding Jennifer's hand.

They all ignored me until they stopped her bleeding.

'Come with me', the doctor said.

'I think not. I promised I wasn't leaving her side so I'm not going to'.

He just sighed. 'She had a blood clot in her uterus and it ruptured. It's under control now, we will get her started on a blood transfusion and she'll wake up on her own. Between the bleeding, pain and exhaustion she's lucky she's not dead. You sir, you have a fighter on your hands'.

'And the baby'?

'She weighs just 5.2 pounds. A tiny thing but beautiful. And healthy. She's in the nursery asleep. You want me to have a nurse bring her here'? He asked.

'Please', I replied.

I didn't notice I was crying until he left and I felt Jens hand was wet.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Even passed out exhausted she was beautiful.

The nurse came in and handed me the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. My daughter.

She was tiny and she had Jens brown eyes and so much dark hair.

'Oh Shayliene... You're so beautiful baby. Hello sweetie'. I said through tears.

She grabbed my finger and continued staring at me.

'I love you more than I ever imagined I could. You are as beautiful as your mommy baby girl.'

I said and kissed her gently.

'Oh Jennifer... Look what we did mama.... Please wake up', I said, wiping my eyes.

'You have to wake up....'