In the shower

Jens POV

*2 weeks later*

I woke up at 7, wrapped around a pillow. Where'd Harry go?

I listened for a second and heard the shower running.

Slowly I got out of bed and yawned. I'm so glad that Harry's gonna stay with me through this. I'm still scared, just not as much.

I stood up and stretched. I'm quite horny.. Hmm. Blame it on the hormones.

I walked into the bathroom, stripping my clothes off as I went.

My knock on the shower door startled him and we both laughed.

'Can I join you papi?' I said seductively.

He looked me over and raised his eyebrow, smiling 'of course mama.. Get in here'.

He leaned down, kissing me softly and went to grab at my breasts, which were quite sensitive and painful.

'Gentle Mr. Connick... They hurt' I whined.

'Oh sorry babe' he said, and started kissing my neck.

I started moaning and he smiled and said 'horny much Jen'?

Smiling I said 'you wouldn't believe how much I need this'.

He softly sucked my nipple and slipped two fingers inside me.

I was a moaning mess, grabbing at the back of his neck.

'Ohhh H-Harry.. Ahh god.. P-lease just.. Go down o-n.. Me. Now.'

He kissed down my body until he was kneeling. Moving his fingers faster in me, he found my sweet spot and started sucking and licking.

I came so good, yelling out his name and holding his head.

Harry's POV

God Jen is so hot.

She was breathing heavy and pulled me up to her lips and we kissed so passionately, as I lifted her up against the wall and entered her.

She was a hot, moaning mess as I sped up my movement until I finished inside her, with her having her third amazing orgasam.

I washed her body, rubbing her everywhere and we were about to get out but I backed her against the wall and started to kiss her again.

We kissed for what must've been 5min at least.

Finally, we got out and dried off. She towel dried her hair and just left it damp. She put on a short silk robe and made the bed, only to lay on it again.

I laughed, 'are you ever not tired baby?'

'She smiled with her eyes closed and said 'no papi. You are so good to me'.

I jumped on the bed by her and said 'it's because I love you so much sweetheart. Nothing will ever change that', and kissed her forehead, laying down by her.

I ran my hand down her belly and smiled. 'You have a tiny bump Jenny. Don't worry, I'm the only one who can tell.'

I kissed her stomach, then her lips and said 'what should we do today after your appointment?'

She said 'this' and snuggled up against me and fell asleep.