Relief

Harry's POV

'You two can go home. We'll call you for more testing', the doctor said.

No fucking way.

'Go home?! Are you joking! Is this all one big joke?! I'm not taking her home until you figure out what the fuck is wrong with her! I've almost lost her more than once and I won't let it happen again! Figure it out!', I just yelled, really losing my temper.

'Harry...', Jen said softly, wiping tears from her eyes.

'Jennifer no. Don't tell me to drop it, or that you'll be ok. Don't you dare tell me not to worry! Just be quiet', I practically yelled back.

She looked at me then pushed me away and walked out of the room crying.

'Dont you dare follow me'! She screamed.

I looked at the door, then the doctor, at a loss for words.

'Oh my god... What did I just do? I..I didn't mean to say that to her.. Just.. Help her'.

'Its not 100% sure her cancer is even back. We can have the test back in a half hour', the doctor said.

I texted her and she didn't reply so I just sat in the room.

The doctor came back in and sat by me.

'Harry, she's fine. No cancer. The body just has a higher number of cells in a person that's had cancer before'.

'Oh my god... Thank god. But holy shit. I hurt her.. I made her cry.. For no fucking reason. I hate myself.. What am I gonna do'?

'Go find her. I'll see her back in a week okay'?

'Yeah'.

I went to find her. I knew where she'd be.

I went out the back door into the hospital garden.

I looked around and saw her sitting on a bench in front of the pond under a willow tree.

I slowly approached and lowered myself on the opposite end of the bench and looked at her.

She looked at me then back down as a tear fell from her eye.

'They did a test. You don't have cancer'.

She shook her head and looked relieved but still cried quietly.

'Mama... Jenny I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I didn't mean a thing I said'.

'But you said it. That hurt'.

'Jennifer please. Please forgive me. I'm so truly sorry babygirl'.

She looked at me and slowly scooted over by me and laid her head on my chest, hugging my arm.

'Harry I forgive you. Just next time, think before you open your big mouth', she pouted.

'Talented mouth', I said in a sexy tone.

'Shut up', she said and playfuly smacked me.

'Come here princess', I whispered and pulled her onto my lap.

I held her and rubbed her belly.

'So... we get a boy now. That should be interesting', I said and could'nt help laughing at the thought of a mini me.

She just kissed me and giggled, 'Let the fun begin'.