Family

Harrys POV

I looked down at Shayliene sleeping in my arms. Shes so precious. 

I grabbed Jennifers hand and kissed it. 'Sweet girl... you have to wake up. I need you more than ever.. i'm no mother.. your baby needs you, we all need you. Please mama'.

An hour later I was sitting in a chair by her hospital bed, just resting my head on her hands as I held them and Shayliene was sleeping in her little bed by me.

I just started crying. I love her so much... she needs to be okay.

I felt a squeeze on my hand and I sat up...

She opened her eyes and said 'Harry.. what.. how long..', 'Shhh', I cut her off, wrapping my arms around her.

'Oh my god Jennifer! You scared me so much', I said, now  really crying.

'I'm okay papi... i'm here', she said.

I burried my face in her neck and just kissed her neck and held her.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and looked at her. Her hands were trembling a little and she looked exhausted but she was still gorgeous. 

'Wheres my baby'? she asked softly. I could tell she was weak.

'Wait until you see this! I never thought I was capable of so much love.. then you came along.. now her.. jeez', I said as I walked over to Shayliene to get her.

'Meet your mommy princess', I said as I carefully lifted her out and set her in Jens arms.

She just started crying.

'Harry, Shes beautiful.. How can one little thing cause so much trouble?' she said through her tears'.

i just wiped my eyes and kissed her lips softly. 'We did good mama... you're so strong. Shes beautiful'. I said.

Shayliene opened her eyes and just stared at Jen.

'Hi Shay... Hello babygirl', Jen said sweetly.

Shayliene grabbed her finger and cuddled against her chest and fell back asleep. 

Jen had her lips against Shays head, just kissing her and rubbing her little back. 'I love you', she whispered to her. 'And you too daddy', she said to me and gave me a little smile'.

I've never been so happy in my life. We are a family. 

My two princesses