A New Chapter

Jens POV, 3 weeks later.

I have been so busy the last few weeks. We start American Idol auditions in two months. 

So much is going on but today is my day off.

I am at home relaxing and Harry is off working.

Harrys POV

I'm so tired of working 24/7 but im so relieved Jen is so understanding and supportive. Today is her first day off in months and im annoyed I'm not spending it with her.

My dad is in town. Its about 3pm and I'm gonna stop in on him before I head home.

'Hey dad', i said walking into his condo.

'Whats going on'?

'Just seeing how you're doing before I go home to Jennifer'.

'How is she and the whole marrige thing'? 

'Shes great dad.. and so is our marrige. I just wish we spent more time together'.

'It will get better. I love that woman, good job Harry. When can I expect grandkids'? he laughed.

'I don't know dad. She took a pregnancy test last week and it was negitive'.

I enjoyed having him around lately. Usually I only see him once a year. since mom passed away hes been distant but Jennifer seemed to bring him out of his shell. She's an angel.

I headed home still stressed but not as annoyed.

'Jenny! i'm home, where are ya'! I yelled. something was in the oven, smelled heavenly.

'Up here'!! She yelled back.

I went up to the bedroom and flopped on the bed, exausted.

She burst out of the bathroom smiling with her hand behind her back.. I looked her over.

Yoga pants, New Orleans Saints T-Shirt, hair in a messy ponytail... beautiful.

'I like your shirt', I said, still laying on the bed.

'Harry i'm pregnant' She practicly yelled with a huge smile on her face.

I shot to my feet.

'You're having a baby!? I'm gonna be a dad!? JENNIFER'! I ran over and grabbed her, hugging her.

She lifted her feet and squeezed me super hard, grabbed my face, kissed me and said 'Yes i'm having a baby, yes you're gonna be a dad... come here'.

She led me to the bathroom where she had 7 pregnancy tests laid out... all positive.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck, putting my hands on her belly.

'Wow baby, 7'?

'Yeah.. all different brands.. Just making sure I'm really pregnant'.

I kissed her neck. She looked at me in the mirorr.

'Harry i'm scared. Of all of this. Pregnancy, childbirth.. I.. I just am so scared but excited at the same time'.

I kissed her neck and said 'I'm right here to help get you through this Jen.  You've survived so much more. We can do this together'.

She sighed, put her hands on mine and said 'Okay papi. I love you'.

'I love you and this baby so much'. I said with my lips against her neck.

She just made me so happy by telling me she's pregnant.

I feel so calm and in love when i'm around her. I can't believe theres a little human being growing inside her.

I feel extremely protective of her and gentle. 

I am so excited and cant wait to meet my baby.

I'm gonna cut way back on work to be with her and I cant wait for this new chapter in my life.

I wish I wouldve met this amazing woman a long time ago.

I wish she was my first love..