Lets Do This

Harrys POV

New Mission: Baby.

Jen turned around to face me and started kissing me on the couch.

'Woah there mama, where ya goin with this'? I laughed.

'Just shut up, take me upstairs and fuck me.. okay'?

'Gladly' I replied and picked her up.

We got upstairs and I backed her against the wall and kissed her, pinning her hands above her head.

She moaned against my lips and pushed her body against mine.

I pulled her dress over her head and kissed down her neck, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra.

I swirled my tounge around her nipples and sucked them and she pushed my head downwards.

I kissed my way down and pulled off her panties with my teeth and kissed her thighs.

She was leaning against the wall watching me. She ran her fingers through my hair and bit her lip.

I started so lick and suck her sweet spot and she climaxed within a few minutes, moaning my name.

I kissed her lips and grabbed her ass and picked her up, thrusting into her hard, making her cry out and dig her nails into the back of my shoulder most likely making me bleed but I dont care, I held her against the wall, thrusting into her hard and deep.

I came inside her and we stayed against the wall kissing for awhile. 

She broke the kiss and said 'Arent your arms getting tired from holding me for so long'? She was seriously concerned.

I put my head on her shoulder laughing.

'No Jen, you're a tiny thing compared to me... your damn leg isnt even as big around as my arm. I'm fine'.

I tossed her on the bed and kissed her soft and slow and she had her hand on my cheek.

'I love you so much', she whispered, looking into my eyes.

'I love you too.. Forever Jennifer', I replied and kissed her nose. 

She got up and put her robe on and sat back on the bed by me. I kissed her again and she rested her head on my chest and traced shapes on it. I could tell she was sleepy.

'Have you been working out'? she asked.

'Totally', I replied, laughing.

She just looked up at me and laughed.

'You say the strangest things at the weirdest times', I said.

She playfully punched my chest and got on me, straddling me.

I raised my eyebrows and she grabbed my hands and kissed me.

'You are so huge compared to me' She said. 'Hey I hope you just knocked me up by the way', she continued.

'Don't worry, i'm a gentle giant.. And I think that did the trick.. how long before we can know'? 

'A few weeks I think', she replied, yawning.

'Come here babydoll' I said and pulled her against me, covering her up.

She snuggled in and fell asleep fast.

I really hope and pray that she gets pregnant soon. That would be another dream come true.

I rubbed her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her, falling asleep.