Time Together

Harrys POV

We got out of the shower and dried off. She put on a black bikini and a see through green printed coverup.

She plugged in the hair dryer and stood in front of the mirorr and I sat on the counter to be close to her.

It'd been somewhere in the range of 8 months since i've gotten this kind of alone time with her. I was staying by her.

'Hey Harry'?, she said softly.

'Yeah mama'?

'Do you think the kids are okay? I mean I know Georgia and Sarah are capable of taking care of them but.. I worry', she said.

'They're fine Jenny. You're such a worrier'.

'I am.. I know. Its just to quiet around here', she replied, smiling.

She flipped on the hairdryer and went to work on her hair as I sat on the counter, on my phone.

I showed her a text from Georgia: 'Totally fine dad, having fun. Hope you 2 r having a good time'.

Jen smiled and sighed.

She finished her hair and look flustered at herself in the mirorr.

'Up or down?', she said running her fingers through her hair.

'Down', I said. I noticed I was staring at her but I couldnt  look away.

'Like what you see'?, she said in a playful tone.

'You are so beautiful. I cant beleive all this happened and you're my wife. I can't believe you picked me'.

She smiled and walked up to me, putting her arms around my neck and looking into my eyes.

She ran her fingers down my cheek and said 'I picked you because you make me feel special. Protected, loved and cherished. I know you love me and all of our kids and you won't let anyone hurt me. You are my king. And amazing on every level'.

I went to say something and she cut me off.

'Shhh... Don't talk', she said and pressed her lips softly against mine.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me, rubbing her back and deepening the kiss.

'I love you Jennifer', I said as I kissed her neck.

I leaned back up, pulling pieces of her hair out of my mouth. She started laughing.

'Its pretty and its smells good but it doesnt taste so good... I should've said up not down', I said, coughing.

'What the hell Harry! Don't swallow it! What'd you do, take a bite?!', She said, laughing so hard she was crying.

'I'm gonna order a pizza', I said getting off the counter.

We were downstairs in the kitchen kind of standing around.

'I wanna play the piano', I said.

'Please do', she replied.

I went and sat on the bench. I just started to play and she sat down by me, listening.

After a few minutes I transitioned into my song 'The Way You Look Tonight' and started to sing it to her.

She just watched me, smiling.

We went downstairs and flipped on the radio while we ate our pizza.

'This is awesome' She said.

'It reminds me of when we just started dating... relationship formed on pizza and music', I laughed.

'Yes sir', she replied, leaning back in her chair.

Stay With Me by Sam Smith came on the radio.

'May I have this dance Princess?', I asked, holding out my hand to her.

She took it and stood up.

I pulled her against me and she looked up at me as we started to dance slowly.

She laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me.

I held her and started to sing softly.

I adore this woman. I live for her and would die for her... I wish we could stay in this moment forever.