Second guessing

Jens POV

It's been a week since we found out that we're having a girl.

I woke up at 9 with Harry's arm over my waist. I looked at him and just felt off. I know I love him ... what the hell is wrong with me?

I texted leah

'Can I come over lee?'

'Please do, it's just me home until 1.'

I got out of bed without waking Harry up.

I left a note that said 'went to leah, see you later, kisses'.

I threw on a pair of tan shorts and a loose pink flowy shirt, brushed my hair quick and drove to her house.

I have no idea why I started crying on the way there. I did, I just didn't want to face it.

'Leah!' I yelled.

'In the kitchen babe!' She replied.

I walked in slowly, wiping my eyes.

'Baby why are you crying!' She came over and I just hugged her, burying my face in her shirt and squeezing her.

I looked up and said 'it's H-Harry leah'.

'Jen did he hurt you? What happened?'

'No of course he didn't! This morning I realized that I'm trapping him. It all started with a dinner. Then I asked if he wanted to stay at my place, in the heat of the moment we had sex, I'm pregnant. Leah it's a mess! What if he doesn't love me and he's only staying for the baby?! I'm a horrible person!'

I just lost it again.

'Shh... Jennifer take a breath baby. Harry doesn't love you. He absolutely adores you. I know love when I see it. Last week when you two were here for lunch I asked him if he loved you. He said 'I can't believe she picked me, I loved her the moment I laid eyes on her, I adore that amazing, beautiful woman and nothing could take me away from her' he's all yours Jen. Don't go second guessing what you two have'.

I just looked at her. 'Omg I'm so dumb to question it.'

She laughed and said, 'yeah you are! How are you feeling?' She said, putting her hand on my belly.

I smiled and replied 'sick a lot. My back hurts like 24/7 but I'm getting used to it. I catch myself rubbing my belly a lot. There's a person inside me.. Weird right?'

'And Harry... What's he make of it'? She raised her eyebrows.

'Hes perfect Leah. I can tell he's already so in love with her. He's always rubbing and kissing my belly. He's so protective of me, it's adorable. He always wants to be around me, making sure I'm ok. I love him so much'.

'And you came here crying he didn't love you..? You're so confusing. I have to go to work, go home to him!'

I hugged her and went home.

I walked in the house and went up to the bedroom. Harry was still asleep.

I threw the note away and walked around to his side of the bed.

Quietly, I sat down and softly kissed behind his ear. Then I kissed his lips.

'Wake up sleeping beauty, it's almost 1.'

He opened his eyes and gave me a dorky grin.

I got on top of him, grabbed both his hands and kissed him.

He put his hand on my belly, gave me a smile and said 'morning girls. Or should I say afternoon?'

I put my hand over his and said 'say whatever you want baby boy.'

I kissed him one more time and said 'I need to go to the studio for awhile, then I have a few phone interviews.. I'll see you back here around 5'

'I was just about to take a shower... But fine. You wanna go out for dinner?'

'Ok papi. I love you, later'.

Harry's POV

Ok she's out. I gotta take a quick shower and then I've got an important day.

I need to buy a ring.

I'm gonna ask her to marry me tonight.