Dinner

Harry's POV

We walked to the restaurant and sat down..

She giggled 'ooh dance floor over there' and grabbed my arm.

'Later crazy.. Why do you have so much energy?' I laughed.

'Natural high baby', she replied.

She is something else. I caught myself just staring at her after we finished eating. I snapped out of it. 'So where do you live Mr. Connick?' She said.

'Well.. Best western. Jill kicked me out.'

She looked at me 'oh baby that's horrible! I'm so sorry..',

'well it's life Jen'.

She studied me a minute and said 'hey you could live at my place if you want. It's big enough for two...'

I thought for a second. Living with her, am I in a dream? 'Offer accepted'.

She said 'okay! Let's go dance', and pulled me up.

We walked to the dance floor and 'All of Me' started to play. I put my hand around her waist and took her hand in mine as we started to slow dance. About halfway through the song she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. I rested my chin on her head. She smelled amazing, I didn't want the moment to end. But all good things come to an end. It ended and we looked at each other, so incredibly close. Her lips, I just want to feel them against mine, I want to hold her and tell her I'd never hurt her. She turned and moved away, saying 'let's go home Harry' I sighed and said 'alright' and we walked out the door.