The Final Chapter.

A/N: This is a long one guys. and the last. Please enjoy and let me know how you liked the story. Thank you for going on this journey and crying along with me! I love you!

Harrys POV 

(two years later)

So much has changed...

Georgia is now one of the top doctors at The Cancer Research Center of America in Florida. Sarah Just graduated High school and is going to college to do the same thing as Georgia. Charlotte is going into 10th grade and Max and Emme are starting middle school. Shayliene is Starting kindergarten this year too. And Nathan keeps us on our toes.

He has his bedtime routine, he can't go to sleep without kissing the picture of Jennifer on his dresser.

He always says 'Night mommy, I love you'. It's almost the cutest thing in the world, second only to the picture of her, laughing with cake on her nose on our wedding day, that he kisses everynight.

Its his 2nd birthday today.

It's a joyful day, mixed with incredible sadness as well. 

A beautiful fall day on October 3rd, the day heaven gained it's most precious angel. 

I've never had the strength to visit her grave.

Everyday is just ok.

Some days are better than others but no day is great, because Jennifer isn't here.

An irreplaceable part of me died with her that no matter how hard I try and want it, I can't get it back.

I promised her that i'd be me for the kids and I am. I'm still the same father I always was but when i'm alone, sometimes I just cry.

I miss her so much that sometimes its just hard to breathe.

Sarah came home from school and said happy birthday to Nathan. 

Shes driving now.

She came up and just hugged me.

'I miss her so much dad', she cried into my chest.

I tried not to cry as I hugged her back.

'I know baby. I miss her too'.

'I'm glad we still have a part of her. In Shay and Nathan'.

I shook my head yes, choking back tears.

An hour later after I made sure they were all good I walked in the living room and sat down but then got back up.

'Sarah, I'm gonna run a few errands. Be back in a few hours'.

'K dad'.

I drove to a flowershop and bought 8 white roses.

One from Me, Georgia, Sarah, Char, Max, Emme, Shay and Nathan.

I pulled up to the cemetary gates, not really wanting to get out and go in but I knew, I have to do it someday.

This cemetery was beautiful. Small and secluded in a patch of apple and willow trees, overlooking the valley for miles, with the ocean in the distance.

I sighed and grabbed the roses, getting out of the car, hands shaking.

I walked through the gate. No one else in the place, just me.

There was her headstone, under the biggest willow tree canopy.

I walked up slowly and just felt weak.

I sat down in front of it, laying the roses down.

'Hi mama', I said and kissed the stone with her name on it,  a tear running down my cheek.