Relax and let me love you

Jens POV

I woke up wrapped in Harry's arms with his lips against my neck.

I still can't believe I told him about Marc. I guess I just felt safe in his arms and needed to vent.

And I suppose, it's either all in or nothing with this relationship, no secrets.

Looking at him sleeping I just felt like he was different. He loves me.

I slowly, quietly got out of bed.

My mom has the kids for a few days and I have nowhere to be and nothing to do. Until 3pm. I have an appointment at the doctors office. I hope I can convince Harry to do something around the house.

I went in the bathroom and took off Harry's T shirt and put on my white lace underwear and matching bra lingerie, pulled on my short silk robe and stood there in front of the mirror.

Even if we didn't have sex, It's comfortable.

I let my hair down and brushed through it with my fingers.

Harry's POV

I woke up and saw the light on in the bathroom.

Quietly, I walked in and gently put my hands on her waist and she jumped.

'Oh my god Harry'! She yelled.

'I didn't mean to scare you beautiful'! I laughed and turned her around to face me.

I picked her up and set her on the counter so she was the same height as me.

I felt so horrible about everything she's been through. I wanted to make love to her, slowly, gently and all to please her.

I kissed her lips delicately, hardly touching as I rubbed her sides.

Her legs wrapped around me and a soft moan escaped her lips as I kissed her neck and behind her ears.

'You're so beautiful', I whispered against her soft skin.

I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom and sat on the bed with her on my lap.

I untied her robe and let it fall off her shoulders.

'Im so glad you picked me' I said, and planted a soft kiss on her lips.

'Harry, why are you being so careful and lovey'?

'Shhh... Jenny, just relax and let me love you'.

I rubbed her bare thighs and she inhaled and exhaled slowly, closing her eyes.

I laid her on the bed and kissed her lips as I took her bra off.

She moaned softly as I kissed her neck, working my way down to her chest.

'H...Harry..mmm' she moaned as I sucked on her breasts.

I moved between her legs and removed her panties and kissed her inner thighs.

I gently licked her, right where she likes it, then slid a few fingers inside her and rubbed.

'You taste so good baby' I said.

She was arching her back and grabbing at the sheets, a hot moaning mess.

'Harry.. P...pleaseee' she begged.

I placed my lips over her sweet spot and swirled my tongue around until she came.

I kissed her sweetly and said 'I'm gonna sit up and let you be in charge. You do what you want mama'.

She put her hands on my shoulders and I held her waist as she lowered herself on to me.

She kissed me, her tongue in my mouth as she started to move up and down.

We stayed like that until we both hit climax at the same time.

We fell back on the bed, her on top of me.

I kissed her nose and said 'you're so beautiful. I love you so much'.

'I love you too. You're so good to me' she smiled and replied sweetly.

I rubbed her back and realized she'd fallen asleep.

I pulled the covers over her and snugged in. Noon and already tired.