Work and Pleasure

Harrys POV

'Lets go lady'!, I yelled from the kichen. Jen was upstsirs getting ready to go to Idol auditions.

We were in Chicago, A city neither of us had been to. We got a otel for the whole week so we could stay a bit longer and explore.

She came down the stairs, pulling down her dress.

I smiled and raised my eyebrows. She was wearing a short, but long sleeved creme colored orange dress and her curly hair was in a ponytail.

'What are you looking at'? she giggled.

'You Mrs. Connick. You are so beautiful.. I can't wait to show you off'.

She slowly smiled and just hugged me. 'I'm happy to be Mrs.Connick' she laughed.

Her little baby bump is now completely noticable and completely adorable on her. I can't wait to see everyones reactions.

'Lets go mama'. I said and slipped my fingers into hers.

An hour later we arived at the American Idol set. 

We walked in, in a great mood, laughing and swinging our arms, just in our own world.

'Hey guys...WOAH! Jennifer'! Keith said then laughed. 

We held up our hands to show our wedding rings.

He slapped me on the back then gave Jen a hug and said congragulations. 

Jen went to find Ryan and I stayed to talk to Keith.

'That progressed fast', he said.

'I love her more than anything. I cant even express how much I adore that woman'.

We walked to our judges table and Ryan was sitting in Keiths spot and Jen was sitting on the table talking to him.

She saw me and smiled.

I walked twords her and she tilted her head and bit her lip, making me come closer. She reached up and grabbed the collar of my shirt. I looked down at her and she sighed, pulling me down and kissing me, so gently our lips bearly touched, then pulled away and looked at me. I kissed her again and she caressed my face, wrapping her legs around me.

'Okay you two... settle down'!! I heard Keith yell through laughter.

I broke the kiss and softly kissed her neck then picked her up off the table and set her on her feet.

We had a sucessful day of auditions and were done, just hanging out. 

Me and Ryan were still talking. Jen came strolling in with a cupcake and sat on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder.

I rested my lips on her shouder and rubbed her belly.

'How you doing Jenny'? I said softly.

'I'm okay papi.. just hungry'. 

'You guys have a name yet'? Keith said.

'Yeah! Its a girl. We picked Shayliene Marie'. Jen replied.

'Thats beautiful', he said.

He left and it was just us in there.

She turned alittle and held out her cupcake. I took a bite, getting frosting all over my face.

She giggled and wiped it off and held it out for me to lick off her finger.

I did and she raised her eybrow at me and said 'Mmm..Sexy' and gave me a kiss.

We went back to the hotel and were sitting on the bed. It was only 6pm. She was wearing a short silky robe but I hadnt changed yet.

She laid down and watched me as I stood up and started to undress.

'Whats up babydoll'? I said to her.

'Come here papi', she said softly.

I climbed over her and she ran her fingers through my hair as I came down to kiss her.

She moaned quietly as I untied her robe still kissing her.

'P...lease' she moaned.

'What do you want mama'? I said as I kissed her lips.

'Dont tease.. just.. mmm.. get on with it'.

I pulled her robe off and her bra.

I cupped her breasts in my hands and squeezed them.

'Ahh... ha..harry', she moaned as I sucked on them.

I reached down and entered her with three fingers making her acrch her back and cry out, grabbing the back of my neck.

'Oh ff...fuck! faster...', she said.

I smiled as I kept sucking her nipples and obeyed, moving my fingers faster and deeper inside her.

'Ahh..Ha..Harry'! she yelled as she came.

We made love for 2 hours and Both fell on the bed, wrapped around eachother and fell asleep.

A/N: It will get interesting again soon! I promise! ;) thanks for reading!!! -Jess