Finally

Harrys POV

4 Months later...

I was in the kitchen making lunch for everyone and Jen was outside with a few of the kids.

Georgia walked in.

'Hey dad... Can I take all the kids to the childrens meusem and for ice creme later'?

'Umm... I dont know', I said.

She smiled 'Let me rephrase that. When was the last time you and mom had some time alone? To do whatever you wanted..?'

'Please take them', I said, giving in.

Two hours later we kissed them all good bye and Jen went upstairs while I finished some dishes.

I went up and she was in the bathroom, washing the mirror. 

She looked at me and smiled. 'What the heck do we do now? We have hours', she said.

'I'm sure we can find something', I said, shutting the door behind me.

She bit her lip and smiled as I walked tword her.

'Lets take a shower mama', I said as I slid my hands under her dress, pulling it off. 

I rubbed up and down her body, making her moan.

I set her on the counter and kissed her as she ran her fingers through my hair.

We finished undressing and got in the shower.

She turned the water on and I backed her against the wall.

Our lips met, lightly as she pressed her body against mine, deepening the kiss.

I grabbed her lavender oil and poured some on her chest, rubbing it all over her breasts.

'ahhh..god', She moaned as I rubbed and squeezed her breasts.

I let my hands travel down her sides, around her back and down her thighs.

She slid down the wall, our tongues exploring eachothers mouths as I got over her on the shower floor.

I kissed down her body and she spread her legs. I sucked her inner thighs lightly.

'fuck..ha..harryy..just....please'! She moaned.

I pushed my tongue inside her, circling it around then pulling it out, licking up to her sweet spot but not touching it.

I circled my tongue around it as she held my head there.

I entered her with two fingers and stroked as I licked her clit.

'Ah..ahhh.. fuck', She cried out.

I licked her quicker and she came.

She sat up and kissed me.

We stood up and I backed her against the wall.

She grabbed my friend and started to rub as we kissed.

Her hands ran down my chest as she got on her knees.

She swirled her tongue around my tip as I closed my eyes and moaned.

She started bobing her head on it, taking over half of my 10 inches and quickly rubbing what wasnt in her mouth.

I felt like I was gonna cum so I pulled away and pulled her up, pressing her against the wall.

I held one of her legs and entered her with one hard thrust, making her cry out in pleasure.

I moved in and out fast, placing my mouth over hers, our tongues fighting and us both moaning.

We both hit our climax and slid down to the wall to the floor as the hot water ran over us. she stratled me and kissed me.

We washed eachother up and were just enjoying the shower.

'So that happened... finally', she laughed.

'We gotta do this more often', I replied.

After a minute I said, 'Umm.. not to ruin the moment but, you arent on birth control pills are you'?

She rested her head on my chest.... 'Fuck', She replied.