Coming Home

Jens POV

I'm sitting in his hospital room while he's asleep. My stomach and back hurt so much and I can't stop crying.

All I want is my Harry. I want to crawl in his arms and let him rub my back and make it okay.

I don't know what I'm gonna do when I get him home. The doctor said he can go today. I agreed to take care of him.

He woke up and smiled at me.

I smiled back. I feel so weak.

I walked over and sat on his bed.

'Whats new? You look scared' he said softly.

'I am Harry. I had a doctor appointment today..' I was starting to tear up. 'And they did and ultrasound and found out that my sweet baby isn't growing right and something is wrong with her heart. I don't know what to do..'

He put his hand on mine and said 'I'm sorry..'

I wiped my eyes and said 'not your fault. Anyway you are coming home with me'.

'Interesting... Why'? He said.

'Well before the accident you were staying with me, so, you're doing the same now.'

'Alright'.

We got home an hour later.

I'd moved all his stuff back into the other bedroom because the doctor said to let his memory come back and to only give him little reminders of us and to let him remember on his own.

He got in and I gave him a tour and showed him his room.

A half hour later I just laid on my bed and rested my hands on my stomach. 'What am I gonna do baby'? I said to myself.

There was a knock on my door.

'Come in' I said.

Harry came in. 'Can I sit?'

'Yeah'

He sat on the bed by me. I was still laying there.

'Thank you for taking me in'

I sat up and scooted over by him.

'No problem. I happy to help you'.

I was so overwhelmed, I just laid my head on his shoulder.

He stiffened up but then relaxed and put his arm around me.

'This seems familiar... But I just can't remember anything'. He said.

'Shh..' I said. I was just so relaxed with his arm around me.

A few minutes later he moved and said 'you need anything?'

'No im okay. Thanks for letting me lean on you. I'm just so stressed'.

'No problem Jen.. I'm here if you need to lean again.'

I just smiled.

I went downstairs an hour later after I took a shower. He was in the kitchen making pancakes. Making a mess.

I sat at the island and he set a pile in front of me. I took a few bites and felt sick.

'Aww damn.. Are they bad?' He said.

'No bab- Harry. I just feel sick to my stomach. It's not your cooking.'

Shit I almost called him baby. He didn't notice.

'Okay. I'm sorry.'

'Its alright. I'm gonna go run a few errands. Are you ok here?'

'Oh yeah I'm fine. Go ahead. I'll clean the kitchen and just watch some TV.' He said.

Looking into his blue eyes all I wanted to do was run into his arms but I grabbed the keys and left.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Harry's POV

This is all so familiar but I can't remember and it's killing me! Her, this house, the way she laid her head on my shoulder... All the damn pancakes!

I cleaned up the house a little and sat on the couch to watch the sports channel.

Jen was at her friend Leah's house.

I can't sit here and do nothing. I feel like.. Like I need to look around. Maybe I'll find some reminders.