Any Day Now

Jens POV

I'm 8 months pregnant now, and its kind of a hell.

My back always hurts so much, my feet and fingers are swollen, I'm huge and just very uncomfortable in general.

Harry is such a sweetheart through it all. He bearly leaves the house anymore.

But, rightnow hes shopping and im just laying on the couch watching TV.

God I hate this.

'I'm back mama', I heard him yell.

'In the livingroom', I yelled back.

I slowly sat up and went out to find him.

I walked up to him and hugged him, not wanting to let go at all.

'Whats wrong Jenny'.

'Everything hurts harry. My fingers are so swollen my wedding ring wont even fit'.

Harrys POV

Poor Jenny. I just rubbed her back and kept hugging her, she wasnt in the mood to let go.

I picked her up and carried her upstairs, putting her on the bed gently.

I sat down by her and she laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her belly and said 'Sweetheart, you're almost there. Just one more month'.

'But even with Max and Emme, I was never this uncomfortable ALL THE TIME. I hate this'.

'babygirl, dont cry. Ohh no', I just wiped her tears away and wrapped my arms around her.

'I love you Jennifer, Ill do anything to help you'. 

She just took a deep breath and rubbed her face. 'For one, she needs to remove her feet from under my ribcage, It hurts like hell'.

That does sound painful.

I rubbed her belly and kissed it.. 'Shayliene, you're hurting mommy..' I said and Jen just laughed.

Sometimes when I talk she stops moving to listen or she seems to get more excited, moving around. It's really amazing.

I pressed a little on Jens stomach higher up where she was complaining of the pain. 'Harry you're gonna make me throw up, that hurts'.

'Just relax', I said.

I felt Shayliene move a little and Jen had this look of shock on her face. 'Oh fuck, what'd I do', I said worried.

'She moved her feet! God I love you!', She said and pulled me up to kiss her.

'Glad I can be of assistance', I replied.

Later in the afternoon I was sitting downstairs watching TV and Jen was up in the bedroom.

I went up to check on her and she was in the bathroom. She came out and laid on the bed, propping herself up with a bunch of pillows.

She sighed loud and looked up at me standing there and I couldnt help but laugh.

'What?!', she whined.

'Nothing.. I feel awful for you'.

'You're lying. I'm huge and I look ridiculous. Do you even love me?'. she said, looking completely defeated and completely serious.

'Hey now..', I said climbing on to the bed by her, 'You're huge yes, but you dont look ridiculous! Jennifer look at me, you are just as beautiful now as before you got pregnant, and I mean that. And I love you more than anything and nothing can ever make me love you less baby'.

'I'm sorry im so difficult'.. She said.

'Its not your fault baby, I dont even mind'. I picked up her hand and kissed it. 

'You poor thing... Does it hurt'? I said, looking at her hands that were really swollen.

'Yeah a little'.

I started to massage her hand, starting at her wrist and moving up one finger at a time. She just closed her eyes and said 'I love you'.

I did that then moved on to her feet. I went downstairs and found a few icepacks to wrap around her feet to keep the swelling down, then let her rest her head on my chest as I rubbed her hands again.

She yawned and said 'God do I adore you. You rock... When I was pregnant Marc would never do any of this.. He wasnt ever around.. Didnt even show up until an hour after they were born. I love you so much. As hard as this is, you make it all easier'.

I kissed her forehead. 'I love you and will do anything to make you more comfortable. I love taking care of you, its not a bother at all, I wouldnt have married you if I didnt want to be part of any of this.' I replied.  

I looked down a few minutes later and she had fallen asleep.

Her doctor said shes prone to having the baby early which is why I do everything and try to keep her calm as I can because we dont want Shayliene coming to early.

But still, any day now and I can't wait to meet her.