Fariytale

Jens POV

This is the day. I cant beileve i'm actually getting married. This is the best day of my life. I'm a nervous wreak but I cant wait to marry the man of my dreams and be his wife until the day I die.

'He's gonna drop dead when he sees you', I heard Leah laugh.

'I cant wait for this' I replied.

He talked me into getting married at his childhood church in New Orleans. Something told me to just say yes.

'You ready for this Jenny'? My dad whispered.

'Yes', I said with my hands shaking.

Harrys POV

I was standing at the altar and then I saw her. Oh. My. God.

All the times ive seen her at her best did nothing to prepare me for her beauty at this moment.

Her dress was strapless and tight down to her hips, lined with crystals and beads, then it puffed out. Her hair was perfectly wavy and fell over her shoulders and back in waves. Her veil covered her face and fell down her back. I was breathless...

All at once I was taken back. when I first met her, when she told me all she'd been through. When she got sick and I almost lost her. 

I just started to cry. 

This perfect woman, about to become my wife. 

We locked eyes as she got closer. She got up by me and saw I was crying. her eyes teared up too.

'Shh.. baby no, you're too pretty to cry', i laughed as i wiped her eyes, fixing her makeup.

She smiled and wiped my tears away, making people laugh.

We got started and the Priest looked at me. I told him I had something to say.

I took both Jennifer's hands in mine.

'Jen, I can't believe this day is finally here. I waited 1 year, 2 months and 14 days for this moment. Before I met you I decided I hated love. I had a bad temper and was a unhappy person. Then I saw you. Over the weeks I saw a beauty in you, a gentleness that I needed to know more. I fell in love with you and I love you so much. When you got sick I was terrified of losing you because you changed my life. You softened me and made me have a new outlook on life. I saw the world could be a beautiful place. Your laugh, your stunning smile, the way you say my name... I love evreything about you and I wouldnt change one thing about you. nothing. You are perfect. An absolute work of art. My amazing Masterpiece. I will love and protect you for the rest of your life. I love you, My beautiful princess'.

I could just hear people crying, incuding me.

'Harry Connick Jr, do you take Jennifer Lynn Lopez to be your wife'?

'I do'

'Jennifer Lynn Lopez do you take Harry Connick Jr to be your husband'?

'Of course I do'.

'You may kiss your bride'.

I lifted the veil over her head, put my hands on her waist and softly pressed my lips against hers, feeling her body relax as she kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I dipped her down, kissing her harder as our friends and family were cheering and clapping.

She hit my head with her flowers and laughed hard as I pulled her back up.

'Mr. and Mrs. Connick everyone'! the Preist said.

Jen beamed at me and jumped up and down. 

We got to the back of the church and I spun her around 'Aww, mama you look so beautiful'! I said and kissed her cheek.

I cant believe shes my wife. 

She is my dream come true... This is a fariytale.