Surprise

Jens POV

I woke up in Harry's arms at noon.

I couldn't help but just watch him sleep. He is all my dreams come true. Sure he has his annoying parts like everyone, he can be stubborn and tends to not talk about what's bothering him. I heard he has had anger issues in the past but I always break through all that and calm him down. He's kind of a dork... And I'm so in love with him.

I ran my fingers through his hair and softly kissed his forehead, cheek and lips.

'Wake up papi, you gotta come with me'.

He opened his eyes and sat up. 'I know, I'm up', he said stretching.

I was sitting cross legged on the bed, pulling my hair up into a messy bun.

He jumped back on the bed and pushed me down, kissing my neck and lips.

'Mmm..Not now Harry! We gotta go soon.'

He said 'fine...' He pouted and got up to change.

I giggled, throwing my pillow at him but he caught it.

I put on a flowery sundress and flip flops.

He drove and we sang to 'best song ever' by one direction.

'We need to sing together more often. You have a very soft sweet voice and I love how it sounds with mine.' He said suddenly.

'Sounds like a plan', I replied as we drove into the parking ramp.

Harry's POV

At the hospital

She's laying down on the exam bed and I'm sitting next to her in a chair holding her hand.

'Harry baby, you look so nervous, calm down!' She laughed.

I smiled and stroked her hand with my thumb.

The doctor came in and started the ultrasound.

All of a sudden a loud fast sound came through the screen. 'Uhh what's that?' I asked.

'Oh that's the heartbeat, strong and healthy. I'm surprised. Everything looks normal and healthy. And it's a girl'. The doctor said.

I kissed jennifer, trying not to cry because it was all so amazing, and she was crying too.

The doctor left and she sat up and I just wrapped her up in my arms and held her 'I love you so much' I said between soft kisses.

I wiped her tears away and she said 'I love you too'. And laid her head on my shoulder.

The doctor came back in and chuckled at us. He gave Jen a few different medications and told her to continue taking it easy and left the room.

I rubbed Jens back. 'Its a girl Jenny! She's gonna be just as sweet and funny and beautiful as her amazing mother'.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss and said 'let's get out of here papi'.

Later that day...

We were walking around a pretty Oceanside park just having a relaxing afternoon.

I found myself just watching her and I was lost in love. Everything about her. I know her so well even though I've known her less than 6 months.

I grabbed her hand and she flashed me that smile that lights up the world.

In that moment, the thought occurred to me....

I need to make this amazing woman my wife. I want to marry her.